Thread: rush speeds?

Centennial Club

rush speeds?

so this is a little fun i speculated a while ago when my brother asked me how long itd take to rush a base as strong as his was now, using gold pass and maximum medal/cg funnel, so i decided now with the new th upgrade benefits how long itd take to get from th 1 to 13 with all the defenses/heroes meeting th 9 max. same stipulations of maximum medal and CG funnel and buying gems to get 5 builders on day 1. i think i put the guess of 1-2 months, depending on when you started in the season pass/cwl. so you can math it or just give a guess, i thought it was a fun question and would like to see what everyone else would guess. it can also give perspective of what you think upgrade times are that mightve been changed in one of the many QoL changes youve never noticed from being maxxed.

I would bet more like 4 to 6 months. If you went with all level 1 defenses and just did storage, drop buildings, town hall, a good bit faster. Either way, you arent getting maximum medals in a clan in any decent league so you are looking at 20% roster medals or hopefully full medals in low leagues. Often not enough to get one hammer per month. The gold pass is good but not that good.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club
    When you say "as strong as his" do you mean completely rushed or partiallr rushed?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    When you say "as strong as his" do you mean completely rushed or partiallr rushed?
    that was the initial story, i put the parameters of how rushed the end result was (th 9 max but with all the new defenses) with the hypothetical situation of getting 400+ medals funneled. it wasnt really a question about how realistic of this situation happening but how fast can you pump through the levels. im not including the builder base bonus builder as that takes a couple months to get in the first place.

Millennial Club
    Just started a new account. Will see how long it'll take.

It takes 3-5 months depending upon rushing strategy, play time, and gold pass usage. For a fully TH9 max, it’s a little longer but defensive TH9 not so bad.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN