Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Land permits

Land permits

Level 133 player - I feel I am not expanding very much land - it takes forever to get land permits - is there any other way to get them other than valley, wheel of fortune, and derby prizes!
    Frustrated .. I see lots of farms w many land cleared and I have no idea how they got the permits so fast
    Last edited by Callisbj; June 22nd, 2020 at 08:40 PM.

I'm on level 141 and still have 16 areas to expand. Sadly, the valley, derby and WOF are the only ways to get them unless you are prepared to use a lot of diamonds opening up the chests. With the derby rewards, I often don't get any permits, in which case I will reshuffle until I get at least 1, but that can take as many as 30 diamonds.

I find it frustrating as it is the only area of the game where you cannot achieve targets via game play, it's pretty much all down to randomness

Yeah it's been forever since there was a permit boat event. That's the only real way I can get a few. The valley gives maybe 2 each run.
    Started playing July 2014

Hay Day Wiki says...

According to the Wiki...

Permits can be obtained when players:

At their first appearance, they could also be obtained when a player:

Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    According to the Wiki...

Permits can be obtained when players:

At their first appearance, they could also be obtained when a player:

I would guess thats slightly outdated as they have started selling scrolls as part of the weekly offers
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Callisbj View Post
    Level 133 player - I feel I am not expanding very much land - it takes forever to get land permits - is there any other way to get them other than valley, wheel of fortune, and derby prizes!
    Frustrated .. I see lots of farms w many land cleared and I have no idea how they got the permits so fast
    I'm at level 137 now and still have a ways to go as well. Alpha1243 shared great info. You can also buy them now as they are sometimes offered where you find diamonds and decos for purchase on the top right of your screen.
    I haven't bought them yet because they were way too much

The wiki is outdated. It is not true on the recently launched spin the wheel of fortune to get scrolls, it's said there is guaranteed up to two scrollsI So on that funny looking truck. I spent 10 diamonds spinning and i got nothing.

Also, 332 diamonds to buy two scrolls, that is a complete rip-off. I'm not going to spend diamonds that way.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    The wiki is outdated. It is not true on the recently launched spin the wheel of fortune to get scrolls, it's said there is guaranteed up to two scrollsI So on that funny looking truck. I spent 10 diamonds spinning and i got nothing.

Also, 332 diamonds to buy two scrolls, that is a complete rip-off. I'm not going to spend diamonds that way.
    The guarantee is that scrolls will appear on the wheel; not that you will actually win them. I always spin my usual number of times - which isn't many - and am lucky very occasionally.

Collecting expansion permits is long-haul. With the help of the Bingo Derby I was able to unlock the flower-filled bathtub, which is one of my favourite decos.
    Last edited by Cowslips; June 25th, 2020 at 10:24 AM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post

I think it's outdated because it still includes the permit boat events - they don't seem to be happening anymore.