Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Even less diamonds now?

Even less diamonds now?

In the last few days or so Iíve done a lot of mining and didnít get a single diamond! Itís usually 2-3 per 100 ore... But last 4-5 days itís a complete zero.
    Does anybody else have the same?
    Level 162
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by elenelle View Post
    In the last few days or so I’ve done a lot of mining and didn’t get a single diamond! It’s usually 2-3 per 100 ore... But last 4-5 days it’s a complete zero.
    I rely on the mine to get diamonds and I think you're right. The other day I used 140 tnt at once and had 3-4 diamonds. I was gutted.

I got zero in the last 4-5 days... Nada!
    So we don’t find them in treasure chests anymore and now no more diamonds through mining either??
    Level 162
    iOS

I definitely donít think that mining doesnít give diamonds,but yes I agree that the number of diamonds has definitely dwindled !i have always used mine tools as a way to get diamonds and I used to get 2-3 diamonds for every 10 shovels!the last month I canít remember getting 3 even 1 time!i usually get 1 diamond per 10 shovels ,and every great once in awhile I get 2!super cell is definitely making free diamonds much more difficult to get!i used to really rely on getting free diamonds from the red chests on my farm and other neighbors farms,but I havenít gotten any in the last 3 months(about 240-280 red chests)!!

I have been getting a few diamonds through mining, but I do feel the incidence has dropped - maybe just my imagination as I have never really taken much notice of them
    Last edited by Griggy; June 22nd, 2020 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elenelle View Post
    In the last few days or so I’ve done a lot of mining and didn’t get a single diamond! It’s usually 2-3 per 100 ore... But last 4-5 days it’s a complete zero.
    No, I got 3-4 diamonds in the two derby tasks I did.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

I noticed the diamond drop has been lower from mining in the last few days too....I guess it's been tweaked lower now.
    Started playing July 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Dibz52 View Post
    I noticed the diamond drop has been lower from mining in the last few days too....I guess it's been tweaked lower now.
    Another nail in the coffin for me. This week I even opted-out of derby for the first time ever. Won't play next valley either. Maybe just time to move on. So sad.
    Last edited by JeanAsh; June 23rd, 2020 at 07:58 PM.

I haven’t seen diamonds in a red box... any sized box for weeks. And I open a lot on many farms. Rarely anything mining anymore. But wow. We sure do get tons of diamond offers, cash grab city. They sure want our money.

I received 10 diamonds today from the gift catalogue. This marks the first free diamonds I have received since the last update, outside of derby threshold rewards.

derby threshold diamonds have been higher (5 instead of 3)

nothing from mystery boxes of any size, but it does look like the probability has changed. I mostly get (unneeded) vouchers.

bottom line, yes there are fewer free diamonds
    Last edited by WussyPuss; June 24th, 2020 at 05:23 AM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...