Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Power-Bunny derby questions

They all will come one after another. Each Bunny enables a "starter" bunny time of 10min and reschedules all upcoming bunny time cycle.

When Bunny#1 is caught, Bunny #2 appears right away triggering a 10min bunny time. This might give the impression that bunny runs away when horse catches it but it is not, just need to check the rewards screen to see 1st column unlocked.

If timed well, bunny time can be prolonged up to 30min with those 3 bunnies ready to bounce.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:41 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Try and go for it Xtalline! I suspect many hoods might be trying to devise a strategy to get all 3 bunnies yet still place top 3. Bunny 3 won’t feel so neglected u were not willing to catch it anymore and will stop bugging u with those bunny times towards the end of derby!

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Qbie, Meonhoc, I am just curious....if a hood delay starting derby until Saturday, when will the bunnies arrive? All three should have arrived before that, so the hood can just catch all 3 bunnies at one time? Just curious....
    Hi Xtalline. I posted after the last bunny derby with my experience of starting the derby at the weekend & how that went with regard to catching the bunnies. It was Sunday for me, but with much fewer tasks to complete than you will have during this power derby.

I don't know if there is a way of isolating a post from a different thread (but I can't do it regardless!) so the following link is to the relevant thread & my post was the last one, in case it will be of any use to you for trying a delayed derby start.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...by-times/page3

Did it for you, I did "Reply with quote" then copy the text over here. You can also chekc the multiple quote button then come here and click "Reply"

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    I play solo & have been opted out of the Derby for a few weeks, long enough to end up dropping down to the bottom league.

I opted in for last week's bunny derby (the one being talked about in this thread) as I figured that there's nothing to lose, even if I ended up doing zero tasks.

I spent a few days trashing tasks until there were enough, that I would be happy take, to get to the last horseshoe (only 5 free tasks in this league, average of 290pts per task to reach last threshold).

I eventually took the first task on Sunday afternoon. After taking that task it said bunny time would be in 1h30m, so I waited & took my second task when that started. Once I'd finished the task, & caught the first bunny, the countdown showed another 1h30m until next bunny time. I took the next two tasks during the following bunny time, so caught the second bunny quickly & then took a little bit of time completing my fourth task, which gave me my third bunny once finished.

I then leisurely completed the fifth task to achieve all the horseshoes available & was finished before going to bed Sunday night.

I was in first place all the way through this, with only a few other teams getting any points at all, many remained on 0pts. Obviously this may be more likely because of being in the bottom league, but starting the Derby so late in the week probably helped too...and all three bunnies were available to catch in quick succession.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Thanks Jemima and Meonhoc for the info! I don't think my heart is strong enough to start my derby on Sunday! It would just worry me all week as to whether I'd pull my hood down from Champ League.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Did it for you, I did "Reply with quote" then copy the text over here. You can also chekc the multiple quote button then come here and click "Reply"
    Thanks meo, I'll try & remember that next time 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Thanks Jemima and Meonhoc for the info! I don't think my heart is strong enough to start my derby on Sunday! It would just worry me all week as to whether I'd pull my hood down from Champ League.
    Yes, like I said, I only had 5 tasks to complete. Starting power derby on Sunday would not be for the faint-hearted!😁

But...the same process I described would happen anytime from when the last bunny becomes available tomorrow, so that may be doable(?) 🤷🏻
    Last edited by JemimaPD; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:45 AM. Reason: To delete random emojis!

Fresh Spawn
    I just reread the derby special rules, it looks like there is only going to be 3 bunny regardless it being a power derby that double our tasks...