Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Summer Update Full Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted11 View Post
    "You shouldn't"? Why?
    28*10=280
    28*15<>280

You could have 28 baby drags not 28 inferno drags someone messed up the maths like they did with the practice maps when they first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelk View Post
    28*10=280
    28*15<>280

You could have 28 baby drags not 28 inferno drags someone messed up the maths like they did with the practice maps when they first came out.
    Ahh..
    10 Ahh's

I was real excited about the change army for FC feature. But u have to use your existing cc with whatever army you pick? Most armies i use all have different cc troops than each other. For me this feature is currently nearly useless. Please add the ability to set what troops are in your cc for that fc. The idea is awesome. Needs this cc function.

Very cool! I would like to make a small request though... Please remove the ‘change scenery’ banner from the town hall. The skin icon, which appears when you select select the town hall, would be perfect without the banner.

Are recovering heroes supposed to be not available in friendly challenges?

Fresh Spawn

Identified Few bugs

1) The loot numbers when we view treasure or tap townhall info they are not in proper order in inside the cylindrical space...
    2) When we access boat in seashore to switch villages it is lagging a lot.
    3) zooming issues.
    4) Deployment issues..

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #107
    Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    Are recovering heroes supposed to be not available in friendly challenges?
    Of course.

If they had changed that, it would certainly have been announced. It is extremely unlikely they ever will, given that if they changed it just for FC, there would immediately be huge demands to change it for other attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Of course.

If they had changed that, it would certainly have been announced. It is extremely unlikely they ever will, given that if they changed it just for FC, there would immediately be huge demands to change it for other attacks.
    OK, thank you for the explanation. I can definitely live with that and understand completely.

i just started a TH upgrade and I'm not sure how the boosts work? I don't see anything boosted.....

Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    i just started a TH upgrade and I'm not sure how the boosts work? I don't see anything boosted.....
    It's when you complete th upgrade, not when you start th upgrade