Results 1 to 8 of 8

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: One more super troops

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    54

    One more super troops

    Everyone know healer
    Healer can only heal
    Just a thought 🙏
    Like wall breaker, gaint,barabarin,goblin have super troops
    Coming super troops like witch,&baby dragon
    Can we get super troop for healer?
    If u know battle healer in clash royale
    At 65000dark elixir healer turn to battle healer as super troop
    Healer: only heals troops in small circle
    Battle healer(super troop) :heals and attacks defending troops & defenses (range of attack & heal will be as same as air mine)
    If super cell is bring it, I just want yes or NO
    PLZ DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD🙏

  2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alichemist View Post
    Everyone know healer
    Healer can only heal
    Just a thought ��
    Like wall breaker, gaint,barabarin,goblin have super troops
    Coming super troops like witch,&baby dragon
    Can we get super troop for healer?
    If u know battle healer in clash royale
    At 65000dark elixir healer turn to battle healer as super troop
    Healer: only heals troops in small circle
    Battle healer(super troop) :heals and attacks defending troops & defenses (range of attack & heal will be as same as air mine)
    If super cell is bring it, I just want yes or NO
    PLZ DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD��
    There is no chance whatsoever you will get an answer.

    Even if a super healer is on their future list, they would not tell us until the sneak peeks for the update it will come in.

    And they never respond to threads in this subforum, for very good reason.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    54
    Thx for reply

  4. #4
    Pro Member Tonyla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    602
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on their videos, it sounded like they were eventually planning on creating super troop versions of every single troop in the game. Based on the game updates, this appears to be the trend and highly probable that this is the case since they seem to be going the direction of trying to diversify attacks in the game.

  5. #5
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Space, obviously
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on their videos, it sounded like they were eventually planning on creating super troop versions of every single troop in the game. Based on the game updates, this appears to be the trend and highly probable that this is the case since they seem to be going the direction of trying to diversify attacks in the game.
    Yes, that is what they are said. One super troop for every troop. Ooo... wonder what the super headhunter would look like.

  6. #6
    Millennial Club maximooze007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Yes, that is what they are said. One super troop for every troop. Ooo... wonder what the super headhunter would look like.
    Let's bet on those super troops(not actually bet with real money, just something to have fun of), I'll bet headhunter will have invisibility, healers will have something similar to warden's abilities, the aura or upon dying they will trigger immortality.
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 22nd, 2020 at 10:02 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Let's bet on those super troops(not actually bet with real money, just something to have fun of), I'll bet headhunter will have invisibility, healers will have something similar to warden's abilities, the aura or the immortality.
    They have to be careful about healers. They are already crazy powerful with troops.

  8. #8
    Millennial Club maximooze007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow199172 View Post
    They have to be careful about healers. They are already crazy powerful with troops.
    Oops, didn't specify my thoughts about the healer, corrected my response, and yes they are powerful support.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •