Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recruiting System

Recruiting System

Why does the find new members system show players who canít be invited because inbox is full? Also, why canít you search for members based off of language spoken? The channels in global used to help with that.

I understand wanting to get rid of global, but to still have this poor of a recruiting system after this amount of time is infuriating. Itís like SuperCell wants this game to fail. Please fix recruiting. Donít ruin this game that I love.

Pro Member
    Ya the recruitment system is broken, needs to do something solid about it. It made finding new players difficult.

Why did a moderator close a similar thread and post a link to an update thread? This is not addressed in the update, which is a problem and why it’s being posted. If you’re tired of seeing posts about it, then fix it. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cruitment-tool

Quote Originally Posted by GoDj1rrA View Post
    Why does the find new members system show players who can’t be invited because inbox is full? Also, why can’t you search for members based off of language spoken? The channels in global used to help with that.

I understand wanting to get rid of global, but to still have this poor of a recruiting system after this amount of time is infuriating. It’s like SuperCell wants this game to fail. Please fix recruiting. Don’t ruin this game that I love.
    It seems the search isn't "live" so there are players in the system that still show up even though their inbox is full. This has greatly improved since the start, though. I used to get it with most invites and now I rarely have that problem.

As for language, that has been ruled out. Darian noted there are over 6000 languages so they can't cover them all and even if they just use the "in game" languages it would be difficult to make it fair to all. However, what I hope we get some day is the ability to filter by location. Currently, players looking for a clan can filter by location. I hope they eventually allow clans looking for a player to filter by location. They say the AI is learning and that it considers the language spoken in your clan and the locations of the players in the clan, but it has been a long time and it hasn't learned my clan is English only. I'd rather just filter by location on my search.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

I appreciate the extra info 2222. I will say though it’s absolutely a problem still of people with full inbox. I only started this thread because it was literally a problem for me today.

Why did a moderator close a similar thread and post a link to an update thread? This is not addressed in the update, which is a problem and why it’s being posted. If you’re tired of seeing posts about it, then fix it. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cruitment-tool
    It was closed because the member that posted it was banned for reasons unknown.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 48 | RC 14 |

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Because it was a duplicate of a thread/post the same member had already made (main forum rule no.4) and the member subseqeuently got themselves banned.

You might also want to read main forum rule no.s 15 & 19

Quote Originally Posted by Bakunin View Post
    Because it was a duplicate of a thread/post the same member had already made (main forum rule no.4) and the member subseqeuently got themselves banned.

You might also want to read main forum rule no.s 15 & 19
    lol oh we can’t question you in public? Dude I just asked why a thread was closed that I would have replied to because it was the same issue as mine. In regards to rule 15 how would I know that clan talk was more appropriate than general for a post about recruitment system?

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    lol oh we can’t question you in public? Dude I just asked why a thread was closed that I would have replied to because it was the same issue as mine. In regards to rule 15 how would I know that clan talk was more appropriate than general for a post about recruitment system?
    SC made the forum rules so you would need to have any discussion regarding the rules with them. And I answered why the thread was closed.

Clan Talk would be more appropriate because the thread related to Clan recruitment or Bugs & Problems would have done as you yourself described it as a "problem" ('....it was literally a problem for me today....'). Seems fairly self-explanatory.

You'll find this debated many different ways is this quite lengthy thread.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...under-the-hood

Related to your post in the other thread, for some of us, leaving the game to recruit is quite normal. I never recruited in global. Obviously, some did. Whether which some is more, only supercel may know.

The recruiting tool, in my opinion, may never work. At least from a clan searching for players perspective. It cant show me meaningful information, like can they at least read my instructions for how to request, to make me want to invite someone. I'm not doing a cold invite just because the base looks at least reasonably active, has a name that is in english, and is the requisite town hall level. In addition, with the aggressive nature of clans searching, any decent base gets spammed with invites as soon as they appear.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22