Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Builder Base

Banned

Builder Base

I have now used up all available Elixir in the Builder Island so when are we going to get something to spend it on? Pretty soon I will be maxed up in the Storage of the stuff with nothing to to with it. Seems like the Builder Island has been left on the back burner yet again and is only of use in the Games for getting the Points for the rewards.

Pro Member
    Builder base? Its very boring, 95% guys plays it to unlock 6th builder. I am maxed in Builder base with 2-3 walls left & I hope they don't release builder base content till next year
    Last edited by IamMayur; June 21st, 2020 at 05:06 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Builder base? Its very boring, 95% guys plays it to unlock 6th builder. I am maxed in Builder base with 2-3 walls left & I hope they don't release builder base content till next year
    Boring! You must be one of those who don't see the point of it. I have MAXED troops and WALLS so all the Elixir is used to clear Trees etc and get the Gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Itemrd47 View Post
    Boring! You must be one of those who don't see the point of it. I have MAXED troops and WALLS so all the Elixir is used to clear Trees etc and get the Gems.
    Hate to break it to you but i am fully maxed on the builder base including walls and troops and battle machine and is full with both golds and elixer and i have builder runes to and to be honest i have never enjoyed playing on it i only did it incase theres future links to the main base eg more gear ups etc for me theres no fun factor every battle win or loss comes down to random luck at least every battle on the main base is in our control to win from the start that said i do enjoy the gem mine free gems are always welcome on my base
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Itemrd47 View Post
    Whatever its still boring af...I started to play it when geared up buildings came.
    I have only 3 walls remaining to max but I don't even attack to do it, I just collect the loot & gems from collectors & doing walls. And u r saying that ur storage is overflowing. So what? I am always maxed in my home base. Iwas max for some months in TH11, 6-7 months max in TH12 & maxed Th13 from mid-April. I have my storages overflowing all the time.
    But the fact is Builder base is boaing ._.
    Last edited by IamMayur; June 21st, 2020 at 05:32 PM.

I maxed my builder base and right after that we started getting BB rewards in seasonal challenges. So it happens I'm now starting to see if I can get prestige trophies in BB but I doubt so 😂

Yep, I agree. The AI on it is frustrating. It’s like a chore I do to eventually get a sixth builder.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDj1rrA View Post
    Yep, I agree. The AI on it is frustrating. It’s like a chore I do to eventually get a sixth builder.
    Can understand u. Its very frustrating to wait to end opponents attack to do next attack.

Centennial Club
    Someone mentioned a better title for my attacks: ‘spray and pray”. LOL (except ‘pray’ doesn’t fit because I couldn’t care less). I used ‘spam’ before. Drop your troops and close the game so you don’t have to watch the boring attack. Go do something more interesting on the main village or another account.

If the BB ever becomes useless in Clan Games I won’t even bother that much.

Dang, a lot of people really hate this base. I'm one of the few that actually enjoy playing it, which is why I max on it. If they fix the AI and do some balancing changes as well as introduce new troops then a lot more people would like it. Another thing they should consider is removing the useless levels for newly unlocked troops. In the home village you can immediately start playing with a troop after you unlocked it, but in the builder base you have to level it up many times, and this really restricts how many troops players can use.