Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Builder Base

Centennial Club
    Yeah sorry. I am exaggerating. There are players that like it and wish for upgrades. I do play it but sometimes it seems a chore to do 3 a day for loot with no specific goal in mind. On HV I can focus on loot raiding to get a worker off his hammock-a specific goal. Watching 120 maxed barbs destroy a bh7 in 30 seconds is amusing sometimes. I usually donít watch my slower attacks on my higher bases.

I apologize for trolling. Hopefully someone with something meaningful to say responds to your thread.
    Last edited by JD4U; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    Yeah sorry. I am exaggerating. There are players that like it and wish for upgrades. I do play it but sometimes it seems a chore to do 3 a day for loot with no specific goal in mind. On HV I can focus on loot raiding to get a worker off his hammock-a specific goal. Watching 120 maxed barbs destroy a bh7 in 30 seconds is amusing sometimes. I usually don’t watch my slower attacks on my higher bases.

I apologize for trolling. Hopefully someone with something meaningful to say responds to your thread.
    Not sure what is meaningful to add. Basically not this year. They dont know what they want to do but it isnt just bh10. Stand by watching your maxed base produce gems which is where I am. A bit peeved. But what can you do?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Unfortunately, there is a very vocal, anti-BB minority that trolls the forums. You just have to ignore them until they realize they are not going to get the attention they crave and go back to their bridges (or their mommyís couch in the basement).

Plenty of people play - and enjoy - the BB, itís just not a big moneymaker for SC is all, and itís not going to get a lot of attention under such circumstances. As with the HV, you need something to pour your hard earned resources into, so you get underpowered troops and buildings to upgrade. The lack of any penalty for rushing - or, more to the point, the benefits of doing so - really render this irrelevant. Thereís plenty to do until you reach max-BH9 and since walls work with both resources (and are expensive) getting to fully maxed takes a while.

SCís official statement on the BB has been that they have not abandoned the BB, but there was nothing big on the horizon for 2020, and that they may use it for some proof of concept stuff. Consider, for example, the removal of training times earlier in the year - very PoC and, I think, itís featured well among the masses. Theyíve been clear that they donít want to just keep adding levels, although theyíve said it isnít too difficult to do so. Many of us think this is, in general, how they are feeling about the game - that something more is needed to wow the player base beyond TH14/BH10.

Personally, I expect a BH10 to be arriving in the not-so-distant future (maybe 2021-Q1 or Q2) just to keep interested players playing the game. That said, itís the ďnext big thingĒ aspect of the overall game that I suspect will take the bulk of dev time and that will almost certainly be tied to the HV, so Iím not holding out hope for anything significant on the BB side of things for a while.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Fresh Spawn
    The builder base my favorite part of the game is getting really frustrating,I play it once a day to satisfy the challenge.Everything is maxed ,all obstacles removed.Loot going to waste.Even the challenge is a waste as most of the rewards are for base loot.No relief last update.Suggest gold and elixir be transferrable to the main base when maxed, at least until the next update .