Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - June 23 - 29 - Details Here

Well, I'm just happy I can get my sixth builder faster.

not sure if this has been reported or noticed. Tasks are disappearing without being trashed.... It happened several times today. There are tasks I saw and wanted, then it disappeared later. Today is the first time I noticed this. I'm playing by myself. There is no one else playing in my clan... Very strange.
    (including one 1000 pts challenge so I'm quite ♥♥♥♥♥♥. Thought the board would never refresh again so I did not pick it right away. Then it disappeared!!!)
    Last edited by dbl4210; June 28th, 2020 at 11:13 PM.

It just happened again. Looks like the last task that appeared before I got off line is being replaced by a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    not sure if this has been reported or noticed. Tasks are disappearing without being trashed.... It happened several times today. There are tasks I saw and wanted, then it disappeared later. Today is the first time I noticed this. I'm playing by myself. There is no one else playing in my clan... Very strange.
    (including one 1000 pts challenge so I'm quite ♥♥♥♥♥♥. Thought the board would never refresh again so I did not pick it right away. Then it disappeared!!!)

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    The 4000 points to get the bonus reward is individual, given that the clan 50k point was passed on the second day.

The petty rewards of the low tiers need to be improved to tempt players in less active clan to engage.
    If 50K was passed on 2nd day, why would you still need extra motivation to tempt clans to engage?
    See you are speaking as if you are from active clan point of view yet ask for more rewards from less active clan point of view, you need to choose a side.

Just a few players can get to tiers 1-3, but look at what that gets them, not much.
    Which mean the rewards are obviously cheaper as compare to higher tier. Why would lower tier need to be improved since it only require few players to unlock it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    If 50K was passed on 2nd day, why would you still need extra motivation to tempt clans to engage?
    See you are speaking as if you are from active clan point of view yet ask for more rewards from less active clan point of view, you need to choose a side.

Which mean the rewards are obviously cheaper as compare to higher tier. Why would lower tier need to be improved since it only require few players to unlock it?
    You need to re-read his original post. He pretty clearly stated he was in multiple clans, one which has no trouble completing the games and another which because of the weak rewards couldn't be bothered.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    You need to re-read his original post. He pretty clearly stated he was in multiple clans, one which has no trouble completing the games and another which because of the weak rewards couldn't be bothered.
    If they can't be bothered to do a minimal effort to get the low tiers, why should anyone care? The rewards are in line with the effort required to unlock them. I guess we could flip the reward structure and put the good stuff at the bottom so the inactive clans can do a couple tasks and get the books.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    So it isn't about rewards issue right?
    It's more about clan size based on his logic.
    Unless in both big and smaller clan, motivation is a problem, then it is logical for him to complain against the rewards in lower tier.

Even so, it doesn't make sense to use clan size as a basis to complain about rewards in lower tier, which again could be completed with less efforts by few players.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; June 29th, 2020 at 04:57 AM.

Forum All-Star

For the active clans, the rewards are good. The tier 6 rewards are good.

For the low activity clans that have no hope of getting to tiers 4-6, the rewards are too small. Single potion rewards are pretty small.

If you donít want to see active clans more rewarded, then I would say transfer some of the reward value from the top tiers to lower tiers. However, I donít think that is much of an issue, just give the lower tiers more potions, especially purple and orange potions. Maxed accounts donít benefit from these at all, but they are extremely useful to lower players, and especially rushed players. Purple and Orange potions help rushed players recover.

These games, one orange potion and one purple potion was very thin for lower players.

Millennial Club
    For the active clans, the rewards are good. The tier 6 rewards are good.

For the low activity clans that have no hope of getting to tiers 4-6, the rewards are too small. Single potion rewards are pretty small.
    What you are highlighting is Clan Size issue, it's not "rewards not attractive" issue.
    So the right solution should be move to bigger size clans for those players that want better rewards. Changing the rewards to motivate players in lower size clans will not really impact whether they get better rewards.

If you don’t want to see active clans more rewarded, then I would say transfer some of the reward value from the top tiers to lower tiers. However, I don’t think that is much of an issue, just give the lower tiers more potions, especially purple and orange potions. Maxed accounts don’t benefit from these at all, but they are extremely useful to lower players, and especially rushed players. Purple and Orange potions help rushed players recover.

These games, one orange potion and one purple potion was very thin for lower players.
    No. It doesn't make sense to move rewards from higher tier to lower tier, because lower tier only require less points to reach. CG usually need at least 13 players to reach the highest tier, if a Clan have less than 13 active members, than it is better to leave the Clan for bigger Clan if the players really want better rewards, that's the only way to have better Clash career. CG rewards shouldn't be adjusted for the sake of those players since it is Clan Games, which need the effort of whole Clan and not few players only.

What you are highlighting is Clan Size issue, it's not "rewards not attractive" issue.
    So the right solution should be move to bigger size clans for those players that want better rewards. Changing the rewards to motivate players in lower size clans will not really impact whether they get better rewards.

No. It doesn't make sense to move rewards from higher tier to lower tier, because lower tier only require less points to reach. CG usually need at least 13 players to reach the highest tier, if a Clan have less than 13 active members, than it is better to leave the Clan for bigger Clan if the players really want better rewards, that's the only way to have better Clash career. CG rewards shouldn't be adjusted for the sake of those players since it is Clan Games, which need the effort of whole Clan and not few players only.
    Believe or not but rewards are still less😏