Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Summer Sneak Peek #4 - Introducing the Headhunter

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Great update👍.The FC change is the best one for me.Going to have fun destroying my TH3 with all sorts of troops :-)

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #82
    Quote Originally Posted by shreyasbela2233 View Post
    It's look like a kid is bullying the barbarian king

He needs to be put in his place, anyway. Been getting a little too over-confident for his own good.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

So Quennwalk is dead now 😥

Centennial Club MondalKoushik178's Avatar
    In video when headhunter jump wall like a hero, clash village's heroes became scared as their villain has arrived now in the game����

Yeah, looks smexy :P

Finally, troop reveal
    Th 13 Accounts 75/75/50/20||75/75/50/20||56>57/72>73/50/20

So No Dev update video fr this one, eh?

Pro Member
    Where is Change Scenery sneak peek? Where is it??

WHERE IS ITTTTTT??????

Banned
    I hope that this is released on Monday so as to not interfere with the Games. We have yet to see an apology from Supercell regarding the Last Update which dropped in the MIDDLE of the Clan War League Season. Those RICH Clans could easily prosper as a result of this Fiasco for which Darian has never apologised.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchupitchu View Post
    Now this is something I really like.... TH’s in corners surrounded by Hero’s and the CC close behind will struggle ! And I really hate those bases !
    They r called teaser bases, was pretty easy to triple. Coz what u want to do on teaser bases is to don't fall in trap

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Itemrd47 View Post
    I hope that this is released on Monday so as to not interfere with the Games. We have yet to see an apology from Supercell regarding the Last Update which dropped in the MIDDLE of the Clan War League Season. Those RICH Clans could easily prosper as a result of this Fiasco for which Darian has never apologised.
    Well geez, someone must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Or maybe just completely fell out of the bed. Mistakes happen dude, no need to explode. I'm sure there was a good reason for it.
    All hail GOBS LIMITED™️