Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Possible Way To Stop Leaks?

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    While many of the previous time spoilers were (or looked like they were) Dev Build-related, this time it's patch notes.

So if the leaks didn't originate from who wrote those, they originated from someone who has access, and that is a small number of persons (moderators, or sys admins, or someone who broke into the platform).

I hope it gets solved, as I myself got spoiled, duh.
    I remember the hype of Avengers End Game before its official global screening, Mark Ruffalo keeps leaking stuffs, they say he faced the actions of the management about it etc etc... but most fans/people/netizens believed that it was just part of the "act" to gather traction and to increase the "hype", I'm not accusing as it is a very sensitive thing to point on someone or Supercell directly, but who knows, hype/leaks are a good fundamental aspects of aggressive marketing.
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 21st, 2020 at 05:07 AM. Reason: corrected past tense

Centennial Club
    Yesterday I saw a video of youtuber having developer build of sneak peak 3 but was having a leak so within 30 minutes he deleted it.

The thing is doesn't they get time to review or re-watch there own video before publishing?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    Yesterday I saw a video of youtuber having developer build of sneak peak 3 but was having a leak so within 30 minutes he deleted it.

The thing is doesn't they get time to review or re-watch there own video before publishing?
    They should have time. I think the videos are pre recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post

Of course they do.

At least this one realized and deleted, there are some who deliberately do this, heck, they even create/photoshop stuff themselves and nothing is being done about it, not by SuperCell.... so it all is VERY subjective. Because, after violating the NDA several times, they simply should have been locked out of use of the Dev Build, right? It really can be as simple as that.

They are making money off our backs as well as that of SuperCell...

I rely only on forums for COC information so I'm immune to leaks😂😉

Every update there is leaks, The only real way of avoiding them is to not go looking for them and wait for clash sneak peak post each day/evening depending which part of the world you are from.

Ways of stopping leaks. I can only refer to when i signed an NDA regarding world championship I fully understood A,B,C you have been given game sensitive information & this information is not to be shared & if it is this is the conquerors.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    SC can stop the leaks by giving the dev build to the content creators only after all the sneak peaks are revealed,but before the release to the public,and the content creators can make a summary of the update :-)

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    SC can stop the leaks by giving the dev build to the content creators only after all the sneak peaks are revealed,but before the release to the public,and the content creators can make a summary of the update :-)
    The content creators are kinda the ones who reveal the sneak peeks.

They can leak the stats but until the troop in action video is released by Darian( after that new troop gameplay by many youtubers), that's what players want to see how that troop will work in-game

But doc leak in Reddit is pure b s , troop hype/surprise train gets slowed, as most already know the troop name, stats

Leak>reddit>shared in communication apps(discord/line/wechat and so on), spreads like wild fire
    Last edited by helldestroyer; June 21st, 2020 at 07:28 AM.
    Th 13 Accounts 75/75/50/20||75/75/50/20||53/71/50/20

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    I hate leaks.They spoil all the hype.
    Or the other way around..