Thread: Bingo derby:points vs rewards

Fresh Spawn

Bingo derby:points vs rewards

My neighborhood (2 farms in the derby) is getting “rewards” for completing bingo lines instead of points but are in competition against neighborhoods that get points. I don’t see how this is right. We have finished 10 tasks each, all worth 320 points with one bingo line completed. Total score 6400, no surprise. Our ranking is number 8 with all of the seven higher neighborhoods scoring well above our score. They clearly are getting points for derby lines and not “rewards”. How are we supposed to compete when the other neighborhoods can get points that are impossible for us to get?
    Thanks for any help.

Anyone leaving the hood since derby started? Can you share the point needed for last column? It should be 6372 for 2 players in Champ league.

No hood should be getting points for completing lines.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you. Your comment inspired me to look at the neighborhood member farms. It turns out that a farmer that normally is not in the derby opted in but has not done any tasks. Sorry for the bother and thanks to you.

You're welcome, hope your hood can get more lines with the remaining task.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::