Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: youtubers

New Bloke/Chick

youtubers

i saw some youtubers who are playing fairly in in there id's but when the new updates cames how they get the new update features which are are not applied thats mean they get somethings like all things which are coming in the summer update according to the sneak peaks but how they get the upcoming update features in the game and they also upgrading these with gems and how they are getting do much gems like 999999 gems how that is possible?

Quote Originally Posted by DARK2005 View Post
    i saw some youtubers who are playing fairly in in there id's but when the new updates cames how they get the new update features which are are not applied thats mean they get somethings like all things which are coming in the summer update according to the sneak peaks but how they get the upcoming update features in the game and they also upgrading these with gems and how they are getting do much gems like 999999 gems how that is possible?
    They get access to the developer build to test out the new features before they are released. They do not get to keep the gems or upgrades for their main accounts. The developer build is entirely separate. When the update drops they will have to upgrade everything just like the rest of us.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; June 20th, 2020 at 04:05 AM.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 50 | RC 18 |

They get to access a special server that is seperate from normal clashers like us. It is kind of like a beta! Iím not sure if average people could access this or not but I have seen videos online about it but I could never get it so I gave up.

New Bloke/Chick
    can i get those special acces?

No, it's only available to a very select group of trusted players. Those players are usually well known, popular YouTubers that have spent years playing the game and building up their fanbase and followers. They're the ones that are active daily and consistently upload quality videos.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; June 20th, 2020 at 04:54 AM.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 50 | RC 18 |

Probably one of those things where you can't ask to be selected but they will extend an invitation if they deem you worthy of this exclusive privilege that less than 0.00000001% of clash players get to test.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    Probably one of those things where you can't ask to be selected but they will extend an invitation if they deem you worthy of this exclusive privilege that less than 0.00000001% of clash players get to test.
    Or if he is credible enough he can apply to any job opening at supercell, he can work his way around until he gets his precious access to the developer build.
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 20th, 2020 at 05:18 AM.

when you take away the sense of achievement it kinda spoils it
    Now retired from YouTube, feel free to say hi I always like a good chat
    I still run my twitter account it's @daddy_clash (although I rarely tweet)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Or if he is credible enough he can apply to any job opening at supercell, he can work his way around until he gets his precious access to the developer build.
    Just wanna want to leave everything else and go learn how to make games and get this job 😂😂.

That bottled excitement to see the updates right in front of you and not being able to play is just exhausting.
    Last edited by Sahilagg8901; June 20th, 2020 at 04:41 PM.

Darian has mentioned this before , and it’s all about trust - I possibly think they could attack other people’s bases if they wanted , but I only ever see youtubers attack themselves in the same clan (ETA: for sneak peeks only) and I think one of them gets revenue for their real base to gem things pretty quickly after the update comes out
    Last edited by helloworld2; June 20th, 2020 at 05:07 PM.