Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Valk AI messed up?

Millennial Club

Is Valk AI messed up?

Hey guys,
    Quick question...

Do you all think Valk AI is messed up? Cause even after I properly funneled a base, they tend to scatter around the base too much and it's not easy to control them like Miners or Hogs at times...

I saw on YouTube that Valks do a good job around ring bases, though my personal preference is BoWitch after I realised controlling Valks is quite a pain...

What's your opinion?
    Thanks!
    KPK
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

I dont know if its AI is messed up or not, but it also happens to me sometimes. Not with valks only but pekkas also. Even if I funnel well and put a jump spell pekkas go out and its irritating.
    Last edited by Minsarul; June 20th, 2020 at 03:25 AM.

Definitely. For some unknown reasons, they're more prone to spread out.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    Definitely. For some unknown reasons, they're more prone to spread out.
    This was actually a nerf to them many years ago as they were very and I mean very OP with proper AI, ask any coc veteran who remembers using these like myself.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDeathclaw View Post
    This was actually a nerf to them many years ago as they were very and I mean very OP with proper AI, ask any coc veteran who remembers using these like myself.
    Ik, I was a Veteran, I left the game for a while when the nerf happened... But it does need a fix, it sort of makes Valks few of the least used Dark Elixir troops imo
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    Ik, I was a Veteran, I left the game for a while when the nerf happened... But it does need a fix, it sort of makes Valks few of the least used Dark Elixir troops imo
    Atleast for higher town halls they serve no purpose, but I see them still frequently used among th8-10 and offen donated to war cc and lower bases for defense. I do not think they need an AI rework but perhaps greater damage or better hp on levels 6-8, but a whole AI change would definitely need to be followed by a nerf for all levels.

Pro Member
    like each and every troop in coc...eventuality ALL troops are nerfed to the point of being useless...for some players it so much fun ...for others it a pain..

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by IBWOLF2 View Post
    like each and every troop in coc...eventuality ALL troops are nerfed to the point of being useless...for some players it so much fun ...for others it a pain..
    Truth be told, most troops in CoC are balanced in contrast to CR. Even the simplest troops, Giants, Wizards , WB, Dragons and even Minions and Ice Golems have use in Th13... It seems like not much work has been put in to bring the Valkyrie back again...

Millennial Club
    Been using Valks all these times for farming purpose. They are still beasts.

To OP: if they are still scattered after you build a funnel, they the funnel is not wide enough. Looking from different view, if you mastered building funnel for Valks, then its safe to say you have mastered funneling skills for most of the troops.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Been using Valks all these times for farming purpose. They are still beasts.

To OP: if they are still scattered after you build a funnel, they the funnel is not wide enough. Looking from different view, if you mastered building funnel for Valks, then its safe to say you have mastered funneling skills for most of the troops.
    What's your suggestion on building a wider funnel? Thanks