Thread: Copying Army Composition

Centennial Club

Copying Army Composition

Just like the bases can be shared and copied how's the idea of sharing and copying option of army composition?

I didn't know army comps took 30-45 mins selecting troops/spells like building a base does/did.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; June 19th, 2020 at 09:12 PM.

You can literally just see what the guy has trained. Memorize the important troops (like the main kill squad), and then just thrown in some cleanup.

As for the spells, it's not that hard to guess. Yeti smash probably has 3 rages, a poison, and a jump. Hybrid has 2 heals, 3 rages, 2 freezes, and a poison.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    I didn't know army comps took 30-45 mins selecting troops/spells like building a base does/did.
    Well now you know 😂.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    You can literally just see what the guy has trained. Memorize the important troops (like the main kill squad), and then just thrown in some cleanup.

As for the spells, it's not that hard to guess. Yeti smash probably has 3 rages, a poison, and a jump. Hybrid has 2 heals, 3 rages, 2 freezes, and a poison.
    Probably doesn't do the work for me. Besides after seeing the friendly challenges becoming more often I guess.an option to copy army from the quick train menu will make troop cooking easier.
    Last edited by Sahilagg8901; June 20th, 2020 at 12:43 PM.

What if you copy an army comp of 220 troop space and 9 spell space, but you have only 200 troop space and 7 spell space? How does SC decide which troops and spells to exclude?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    What if you copy an army comp of 220 troop space and 9 spell space, but you have only 200 troop space and 7 spell space? How does SC decide which troops and spells to exclude?
    What happens when TH11 tries to copy a base from TH9 or TH13? That answers your question I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahilagg8901 View Post
    What happens when TH11 tries to copy a base from TH9 or TH13? That answers your question I guess.
    Then it leaves holes in your base that if you don't have to buildings. If you do have the buildings, but the other guy doesn't, it doesn't put them down for you.

This is different with copying an army comp. Let's say you have 200 space while the other guy has 210. Which of the 10 troops/housing space will be cut out of the army? Copying a base and army is incredibly different.

Forum Elder
    I have a hard time taking this suggestion seriously. perhaps I am the only one old enough to remember something called a pen. Not everything requires an easy button, especially not something as simple as this.
    Last edited by Tosti111; June 20th, 2020 at 06:13 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.