Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No quality of life

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Rundum Hause
    Posts
    11,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaibhav4444444444 View Post
    All that was part of QoL.
    none of the things you listed are QOL changes

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    53
    Some QoL changes has been really nice, but of course many of them are not game changing, this is what makes them QoL changes - I don't really know if you're making this tread because you don't think they're "good enough" which I don't get, why would you hate on something that is put in as the last thing, Darian fx has said many times, that QoL stuff comes in as the last thing, like "What do we have time for, that people have asked for/what do we want to change" and then they look at it. So if you're mad about QoL changes because you think they might be a waste of time, you're wrong, because the dev team isn't putting life changing amounts of time into QoL changes, their main focus is the content within the updates themselves

    They're an extra little thing, the main focus isn't on QoL, but it's nice to see stuff like:
    - the improved request system
    - the shield system back in the day (I don't know if this is in fact categorised as QoL, but someone mentioned it above, and it's certainly a nice change nonetheless)
    - no more reloading traps, IT, Xbows and so on.
    - And honestly, I love the new FC army thing.
    - Name changes as well? I've changed my name a couple times, nothing game changing or super huge, but very nice - and certainly a "Quality of life" improvement.
    - Base copy'ing / links.
    - The no spying for CWL that we'll receive in the upcoming update.
    - Co-leaders and leaders being able to remove troops from war cc's
    - Quick training
    - Does reworked training system count?


    None of these are meant for you to go "OMG THIS IS SO HUGE FOR THE GAME" - they're meant to make you go "Oh, that's kinda nice" or "That's helpful" They are and never will be mind-blowing, and they aren't meant to be.

    To answer your question, no idea tbf, I would certainly miss some of these changes.
    It wouldn't ruin the game not having them, but having them, and having supercell continue to make QoL updates does make the game a lot nicer to play and honestly better aswell.
    Last edited by Zcamt; June 19th, 2020 at 05:35 PM.

  3. #13
    Forum Elder helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    2,341
    nope

    still would be clashing, without qol

    but wont have started minis as troop training times were looooong
    Th 13 Accounts 75/75/50/20||75/75/50/20||55>56/71>72/50/20

  4. #14
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Not in Reddit and never will be. #Wearenotredditforumers!
    Posts
    140
    Really depends for me. Currently, my main used to be a mini which I picked up after a break because I missed the old days. I doubt I would have picked it up if I had to wait a few hours for troop training.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    These are not QOL changes. They are another feature for progressing except global chat.
    I don't remember because i took break for 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    none of the things you listed are QOL changes
    What about global chat as one above said.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; June 19th, 2020 at 05:53 PM.

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Rundum Hause
    Posts
    11,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaibhav4444444444 View Post
    I don't remeber because i took break for 2 years.

    What about global chat as one above said.
    the global topic is a closed topic around here so no derailing a thread.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  7. #17
    It depends, If we're not going to list down all those "QOL"s, I will look from my perspective that everything that is good now is a "Quality of life improvement", from small to significant changes. I consider Gold pass as a QOL for me..

    So to answer you, I may not quit that instantly, but maybe overtime, bit by bit I will lose interest playing the game..

  8. #18
    Forum Veteran toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,933
    I know I wouldn’t be a max th13 without the gold pass. Would it affect me? Not really. Would it affect you? Yes, because I wouldn’t be on the forums flexing my maxed base.
    Last edited by toofinedog; June 19th, 2020 at 06:15 PM.

  9. #19
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Space, obviously
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I know I wouldn’t be a max th13 without the gold pass. Would it affect me? Not really. Would it affect you? Yes, because I wouldn’t be on the forums flexing my maxed base.
    Lol, how is your flexing going to affect anyone?

  10. #20
    Forum Veteran toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,933
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Lol, how is your flexing going to affect anyone?
    Just a joke, and you lolled.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •