Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Past HayDay Birthday decorations

How do you get the 3 bday balloons (purple, red-pink, yellow)? Is it part of the S.Percell gifts catalogue? If so, 20 or 30 vouchers? Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStarFarms View Post
    How do you get the 3 bday balloons (purple, red-pink, yellow)? Is it part of the S.Percell gifts catalogue? If so, 20 or 30 vouchers? Thanks for the help!
    I got mine from the gifts catalogue, yes. They have been a random gift when choosing one of the 'limited time' offers that are on the last page, ie, not one of the regular 20 or 30 voucher options.

When you tap on those special offers, & get the pop up with the button to purchase, there is a little dice symbol in the top left corner of that pop up. If you tap on the dice it shows you what you may get & the probability of getting each item. When the balloons are available you will see them there.

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStarFarms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    I got mine from the gifts catalogue, yes. They have been a random gift when choosing one of the 'limited time' offers that are on the last page, ie, not one of the regular 20 or 30 voucher options.

When you tap on those special offers, & get the pop up with the button to purchase, there is a little dice symbol in the top left corner of that pop up. If you tap on the dice it shows you what you may get & the probability of getting each item. When the balloons are available you will see them there.

HTH
    Well, this is certainly worth knowing! I’ve wanted those balloon bunches forever. I didn’t know that they were occasionally available in the gift catalogue possibilities.

Farm Level 133 | Town 43 | Achievements 145/150

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post

Thx for the info! just got those balloons for 35 vouchers. Nice probabilities for winning some decent decos with that mystery deco pkg