Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Past HayDay Birthday decorations

Past HayDay Birthday decorations

Iím just wondering how many years, I have been playing HayDay. Also by curiosity, what were the decorations for past HayDay Birthday celebrations. Was it always cakes? (I canít remember) I have several cakes, does the number of candles correspond to the number of years? Was the Peacock cake, last yearís Birthday gift?

Yes, the candles indicate annual birthdays. I missed the first two years, but 3 was the pink cake with the chicken popping out; 4 was the chocolate fountain; 5 was the blue cake on a purple table. My guess is that after year five, it got too hard to fit candles on a reasonable cake. Year 6 was a bunch of stuff: the bee merry-go-round and the HAYDAY letters. Year 7 yielded two cakes: the prize-winning peacock and the one with a lollipop on top (my all-time favorite).

Farm Level 133 | Town 43 | Achievements 145/150

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    Yes, the candles indicate annual birthdays. I missed the first two years, but 3 was the pink cake with the chicken popping out; 4 was the chocolate fountain; 5 was the blue cake on a purple table. My guess is that after year five, it got too hard to fit candles on a reasonable cake. Year 6 was a bunch of stuff: the bee merry-go-round and the HAYDAY letters. Year 7 yielded two cakes: the prize-winning peacock and the one with a lollipop on top (my all-time favorite).
    Thanks MiniGardener!!

I think the first year was when they introduced the cream cake, hence the candle on top. I don’t remember what was on the second year.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaMama View Post
    I think the first year was when they introduced the cream cake, hence the candle on top. I donít remember what was on the second year.
    Don't we usually get a Birthday Celebration deco on Hay Day's birthday? Yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaMama View Post
    I think the first year was when they introduced the cream cake, hence the candle on top. I don’t remember what was on the second year.
    Thanks! That makes sense... if only someone could remember the ę gift Ľ for Birthday #2..

Hay Day Wiki

There's a complete list of all decorations on the Hay Day Wiki.
    Last edited by alpha1243; June 24th, 2020 at 02:16 PM.

Centennial Club
    My fav is the 3rd birthday pink cake with white chair. 10 years old marks an important year but why we haven't receive any cake deco yet?

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    Thanks for providing the link - it's great to be able to see when the various decorations were available, and remind ourselves of how lovely some of them are.

I'm a little sad to see the ones I missed for one reason or another...

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    That link only shows diamond package deco though. We do, some years, get other free or event-earned birthday deco. Most of those have, as the OP rightly says, been cakes. At least one exception was the letters that spell HAY DAY I think. I wasn't playing at the time so I missed them.

Interesting to see that some of the past birthday deco from diamond packages is stuff that is now available to potentially win from the voucher catalogue.