Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Summer Sneak Peek #2 - QoL and Game Changes

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #121
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    To me, the new TH boosts are in conflict with what typically happens when you upgrade a TH.

Normally, you get to a new TH level and the first things you do are:

- Upgrade to the new levels for the gold mine, elixir collector, DE drill. The sooner you upgrade those, the sooner they start producing more for you. Now that there's an auto resource boost, you shouldn't start upgrading them until after the boost completes. Granted, the net benefit from the boost will probably outweigh the loot lost to delaying your upgrade.

- Upgrade the new levels of Heroes. When my TH upgrade finishes, I try to have full storages so I can immediately dump into upgrades, including Heroes. The +5 hero boost doesn't help much if I immediately put my AQ and GW down.

- Upgrade the Lab. What good is the power boost if your lab isn't at the new level yet?

- Upgrade the Spell Factories. Again, what good is the power boost if you can't make spells?

It seems like the only thing these boosts do is encourage you to delay upgrades of certain things until the boosts end.

Edit: Wouldn't it be better for the power boost if it didn't kick in until the Lab and/or Spell Factories get upgraded to the new TH's max level?
    I think most of us will try to keep a book and/or hammer ready for the lab and/or spell factory, and for at least one hero.

Having said which, we have no information yet as to when they start or how long they last.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahilagg8901 View Post
    What does this mean?
    Higher trophy count members are at the top of the roster when selecting them for war. It helps you identify them if you don't want them in war right after they join.

Thanks Supercell

I've been punishing the game and super troops due to the fact they can be trained for 7 days only, and that affected the competitive ambit. And yes, I'm talking about the Super Wall Breaker who give to the user a huge advantage to others who don't have it in their camps. (Freeze against a multi-inferno to open a wall with the regular ones for example)

Now they introduce the possibility to trains super troops whenever you want in friendly war and challenges, that will make the competitive a lot better, becouse now everybody can use super troops everytime they want.

Thanks Supercell, that makes the competitive a lot better and balanced.

And maybe we can't train 2 super troops at the same time, but super goblins, super giants or super barbs aren't enough to be a game changer like the super wall breaker. Really thanks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    Higher trophy count members are at the top of the roster when selecting them for war. It helps you identify them if you don't want them in war right after they join.
    Nice QOL CHANGE.

Yes!!! This will push many of us who have a decent amount of maxed players to run more friendlies as regular wars outside of cwl really dont hold any meaning besides the war log due to not needing loot. Im loving the info on this update so far!!! From warden AI improvement to the SAM fix which many said wasn't ever going to happen this just proves that SC does listen to its community and does its best to keep us happy even when we don't think they are!!!

THANKS SUPERCELL!!!!!

I was hoping for a link between two clans to allow free movement, donations and chat, but putting that aside, these QOL changes look very good.

Question on the hall upgrade and sorry if I missed it: are we still able to start a hall upgrade and and cancel it or has that been stopped to prevent taking advantage of the boost mulitple times?

Also, is the +5 hero boost limited to the max hero level for your current hall like the troop boost is limited by lab level?
    Last edited by 2222; June 19th, 2020 at 02:09 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I was hoping for a link between two clans to allow free movement, donations and chat, but putting that aside, these QOL changes look very good.

Question on the hall upgrade and sorry if I missed it: are we still able to start a hall upgrade and and cancel it or has that been stopped to prevent taking advantage of the boost mulitple times?
    You only get the boost after the hall update is completed, so cancelling the update is useless.
    Last edited by erikjandz; June 19th, 2020 at 02:10 PM.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by erikjandz View Post
    You only get the boost after the hall update is completed, so cancelling the update is useless.
    Ah, thanks, I read that wrong. I was thinking it was while it was upgrading. That makes more sense now.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

3.036 nerf of scattershots - does anyone know what issue this is addressing? It's an awfully specific number
    Darian, any insights to this?

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Ah, thanks, I read that wrong. I was thinking it was while it was upgrading. That makes more sense now.
    I did as well. Was thinking what good is that?