Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Summer Sneak Peek #2 - QoL and Game Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

• Removed Air Mines from traveling across the map if their original target is destroyed after triggering the trap but before the trap is activated. Max distance for Air Mineís target selection is now 2x the trigger radius of the trap.
    We did it boys. We convinced them to fix this battle breaking mechanic!

Banned

Recruitment tool

Sneak peeks so far are good but i was expecting a major improvement in clan recruitment tool but sadly no improvement?... Can we expect something in clan recruitment tool in this update it's kuch needy then other stuffs

Hero regen reduction = Good
    Stupid black air bomb traveling across the map mechanic gone = Great
    Scattershots needing reload = Fantastic

Rest of em.... well, it's something. Better than new levels to building and heroes for sure.

Millennial Club
    I think those power potions for higher town hall players will be useless if they are maxed out at the previous town hall. It's only useful if you manage to instantly upgrade the laboratory.

Does it somewhere mention the time limit of the free boost after TH upgrades? Always thought this was a difficult time in the game while waiting for troops and heros to catch up, and you are getting less loot from attacks you previously did since you are a TH higher now.

Interesting.

So basically this will move resources down the pipe. Good news for TH10-11!

Good initiative with new THs. Can be a rough ride in low to mid THs and possible a reason for players leaving?

Millennial Club
    Will heroes be available for friendly challenges even when under upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Zera041 View Post
    Obviously I donít know the first 2 since I donít work at SC but for the 3rd, I believe the town hall boost is only 5 days which isnít too much tbh, so power pots will still be very useful
    Where did they give boost times? I haven't seen them yet. 5 days is better than what we have now.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    We did it boys. We convinced them to fix this battle breaking mechanic!
    Best part for qw players like us

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsJustMe View Post
    Ca$Ching Ca$Ching.

Welcome to for profit companies. Not forced, but incentivize people to pay for your game/content/whatever.

-me
    Maybe you're not understanding its free boosts anyway for things we do first after th upgrade. Can't see how that is a bad thing. Would you, and all who are getting mad at this particular boosts, rather have it the way its been all these years with no free boost altogether?