Thread: CWL Master I -30v30 Questions

Emergency

CWL Master I -30v30 Questions

Are there stats on the number of clans that participate in Master I - 30v30 versus 15v15? How about the townhall composition of clans that compete in Master I - 30v30?

My clan recently promoted to Master I with four th12s in the lineup. As we've seen and always lost to all-th13 clans in previous seasons in Master II, I'm anticipating all-th13 clans in Master I...and discussing with co-leads a change to 15v15 to be more competitive. This would mean splitting the clan for CWL and many are leery about doing this.

Are there available stats about the number and composition of clans that compete in Master I - 30v30 and 15v15? If not, could folks share their observations?

Thanks in advance
    Leader of Beer Pandas - #Q9RJJR0, Lv17, CWL Masters, International, English-speaking, war clan

Master I CWL is all TH13.

I think it's easier to compete to get promoted if you only include your best attackers (assuming they have a max base). But you have to consider the flow of clans demoted from Champions III, which is mostly 15v15 highly competitive teams.

Overall, it MAY be easier to compete for first place in Masters I if you spin 30v30.

FYI, if you split the clan, a new clan with TH13's and TH12's will get placed in Masters I, too.

Quote Originally Posted by WayneLH View Post
    Are there stats on the number of clans that participate in Master I - 30v30 versus 15v15? How about the townhall composition of clans that compete in Master I - 30v30?

My clan recently promoted to Master I with four th12s in the lineup. As we've seen and always lost to all-th13 clans in previous seasons in Master II, I'm anticipating all-th13 clans in Master I...and discussing with co-leads a change to 15v15 to be more competitive. This would mean splitting the clan for CWL and many are leery about doing this.

Are there available stats about the number and composition of clans that compete in Master I - 30v30 and 15v15? If not, could folks share their observations?

Thanks in advance
    Masters and champs are full of th13's, so assume you will get tough opponents and be prepared.

The clan I'm in went from 30V30 to 15V15 as soon as we got promoted to M3.
    We did this b/c we knew we'd face mostly, if not all, 13s anywhere from super rushed to full max.
    We also switched to 15V15 in masters b/c we know champs 3 & up is only 15V15 so this is our way of preparing for that.
    In June's cwl we got promoted to M1and hope we can get to champs 3 in July.
    We are only using th13s for cwl. Any non-th13s who desire to participate in cwl go to another clan within our family of clans.
    My advice is to only use 13s and only use your strongest 13s, if you want to be competitive.
    Last edited by joemann8478; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:24 PM.

Emergency
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    The clan I'm in went from 30V30 to 15V15 as soon as we got promoted to M3.
    We did this b/c we knew we'd face mostly, if not all, 13s anywhere from super rushed to full max.
    We also switched to 15V15 in masters b/c we know champs 3 & up is only 15V15 so this is our way of preparing for that.
    In June's cwl we got promoted to M1and hope we can get to champs 3 in July.
    We are only using th13s for cwl. Any non-th13s who desire to participate in cwl go to another clan within our family of clans.
    My advice is to only use 13s and only use your strongest 13s, if you want to be competitive.
    I appreciate your taking the time to respond.