Thread: Joining the OTTO group.

Joining the OTTO group.

So yesterday, I put the final Battle Machine level. After a year of the introduction of OTTO, I am finally unlocking it.

I will send it to the Main Base as in the Builder Base, I have nothing to upgrade other than Walls, which do not take any time to upgrade. So I am finally joining the completed OTTO side.
    Last edited by Giorgakis; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:06 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    So yesterday, I put the final Battle Machine level. After a year of the introduction of OTTO, I am finally unlocking it.

I will send it to the Main Base as in the Builder Base, I have nothing to upgrade other than Walls, which do not take any time to upgrade. So I am finally joining the completed OTTO side.
    Congrats, i think we should get bh10 and 11

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post

Minor nitpick, O.T.T.O does not go to the main base, the master builder does. O.T.T.O himself stays in the builder base. But enjoy having the additional builder.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaibhav4444444444 View Post
    This has nothing to do with the original thread. And they are currently not in production.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Minor nitpick, O.T.T.O does not go to the main base, the master builder does. O.T.T.O himself stays in the builder base. But enjoy having the additional builder.
    I know, I just wanted to save some time writting this. But basically what you said explains it.

Banned
    I'm sooo close. Three more levels on the BM.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    I'm sooo close. Three more levels on the BM.
    Imo that's the hardest part

And the upgrade just finished. OTTO is officially unlocked to me. And at a good time for the update.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaibhav4444444444 View Post
    Although BH offers really nice stuff like Gem Mine, and Home Base upgrades on Cannons, Archer Towers, Mortars and the 6th Builder...

People don't find much incentive towards playing the Builder Base often, cause everyone knows progress in the Builder Base is much much slower than the Home Village because of mostly 1 (master) Builder until BH8, so I think BH10 and 11, are a little far away to think about
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!