Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BINGO derby

Centennial Club
    With just a few hours to go, we have been unable to complete even ONE line on the Bingo Derby. We have sacrificed points to opt for lower score Bingo tasks, and still haven't managed one line. We are currently 4 Olive Oils short of completing a line, and are now in last place in the Champions League all for nothing! Demoted and spent all week trashing tasks to get less horseshoes, with no Bingo benefits.

Please short this out SC!

Pumpkin task almost completed, so we will at least have 2 bingo lines, still waiting for the elusive lettuce task to pop up though.

We threw in the towel for our third line of bingo on Friday bc the second place team was closing in. We always go for gold over bingo. We needed 3 more olive dip for our third line, all 320. I think it was possible, but didnít want to risk gold.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Well, we finally got the 320 pt lettuce task, finished within 1 hour before derby finished, completed 4 lines and secured 1st place.

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    We were aiming for just 2 Bingo lines and Gold and we were lucky enough to get both. Well being first got us rather boring BEM or SEM...without a chance to reshuffle. The two Bingo lines, after 2 reshuffles, gave me 2 permits/scrolls. The other horseshoes gave me 2 more permits and 2 blue prints. Not bad...but I was hoping for a custom plot.