Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BINGO derby

BINGO derby

we are playing bingo derby now we have lines diagonal vertical and horizondal the common square for each line is onion task .but it didnt come up since 3 days.we trashed 1000 tasks and also other tasks are very rarely coming. it is very difficult now to compleate the lines.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AmethystAdventure105 View Post
    we are playing bingo derby now we have lines diagonal vertical and horizondal the common square for each line is onion task .but it didnt come up since 3 days.we trashed 1000 tasks and also other tasks are very rarely coming. it is very difficult now to compleate the lines.
    I'm sorry to hear of your frustration.

I don't know if this will help, but you don't need to finish on a "common square" any more - that changed a while ago. You can now complete up to 3 Bingos separately.
    Last edited by Cowslips; June 19th, 2020 at 06:25 AM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

but still we are facing troubles because tasks are not poping up

I’m also doing onions for bingo. They have been rare indeed. Only seen a handful, so all I can say is keep trashing and if one pops up, take it even if it’s only 50 pts because they don’t come around very much. Still hoping for a 320 to show, but if it doesnt, I gotta start this soon, because I still have one more long task to do. Good luck!

We were targeting brocolis, we finally gave up.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AmethystAdventure105 View Post
    After being a solo player for years, i've given up and joined a hood! We too have been trashing tasks left, right and centre and sill can't get the tasks to finish a line. However, we have completed individual squares. Will we still get rewards?

Your lines no longer need to be completed at the same time, but you still have to have 4 in a row for it to count as a bingo. Also, it is much more difficult if you are looking for tasks with max points only. Sometimes the leader needs to decide if the extra Bingo prize columns is more beneficial than placing in the top 3.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

We managed to get all 3 Bingo lines but the eggplant square ended up blanks as we saw only one of those and that got trashed because it was very low points.
    Clover íGirls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if itís Halloween #2GPVQCVC

We havenít got ANY bingo lines yet, and itís the last day. We are patiently waiting for pumpkin, potatoes and lettuce to pop up.We need 2 of each to complete bingo. Is this the longest bingo derby ever ?

We just got our third bingo line. Had to take a few low value tasks (50points) to finish in champion league. But onions and actresses were not coming up. I find they seem to appear on the last day. But we trashed many more tasks than normal. It is hard to find 8-9 of some of those tasks for a large nh.