Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Summer Sneak Peek #1 - New Levels

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoVonMT View Post
    I disagree about the super troops since they objectively have an effect on the balance and that effect cannot be ignored even with the intermittent access we have to these super troops.
    the super troops are only good for 7 days, and that’s if you have the DE to get them so taking them into consideration of balancing the game should not happen, balancing should be based on full time troops only, as far as I’m concerned super troops are a gimmick and should have never been introduced into the game in the first place

I’m not going to touch your comment on the queen’s AI because the majority of people have seen and stated how bad it has been, even Eino smirked when asked about it

the healers favouring the warden is not how it is intended when you have a queen next to him getting blasted upon yet the healers continue to heal a fully healed warden, that is a major fail

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by basilbrush303 View Post
    It doesn't look like any of the other sige engine blueprints
    I belive it's a new use for siege workshop

Centennial Club
    the ppl willing to use that many spells on a specific defense should be able to destroy key defenses. back in the day i remember ppl using lightning for the clan castle and queen which took up basically every spell slot. its a very risky strat and leaves your army weak vs the rest of the village. i very much appreciate the new changes to lightning, although heroes have super high hp now (3000+ for queen), the consistent aoe dmg in one burst will make it easy to tag some free dmg on them if the opportunity shows. im definitely excited to test it out

Nothing for TH9?

All The Time
    Quote Originally Posted by basilbrush303 View Post
    Great spot!

From the same video I saw this

Its not a great image but the blueprint is definitely not the same as the Siege Barracks
    That blue paper might be different, might (tough to see for sure), but the rest of it is a level 4 workshop. It's got the balloons and create just like the level 4 workshop.

Something I noticed on the Klaus gaming video. He erroneously believes the new Lightning creates a purple hue on the Warden statue he zaps, but there is an aura emanating from the base of the statue which also causes the level indicator to glow. I would think maybe it’s a Hero Potion, but I’ve never used a Hero Potion because I don’t need them. Can anyone confirm the purple glow is an existing feature?

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Can anyone confirm the purple glow is an existing feature?
    Yes purple glow is the hero potion.

Edit:
    But the potion is orange. Strange 😂.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 18th, 2020 at 08:54 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #198
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    the super troops are only good for 7 days, and that’s if you have the DE to get them so taking them into consideration of balancing the game should not happen,
    Of course it should.

The fact they are only available 50% of the time for each one most certainly does not, and should not, mean they are not taken into account when balancing.

They have a significant effect on the game

balancing should be based on full time troops only, as far as I’m concerned super troops are a gimmick and should have never been introduced into the game in the first place
    That is a perfectly reasonable opinion. But they are here, and they have a significant effect, so they need to be taken into account when balancing.

I’m not going to touch your comment on the queen’s AI because the majority of people have seen and stated how bad it has been, even Eino smirked when asked about it
    It is quite a small proportion of the people in the forum, nowhere NEAR a majority.

And the forum only represents a tiny fraction of 1% of the playerbase.

the healers favouring the warden is not how it is intended when you have a queen next to him getting blasted upon yet the healers continue to heal a fully healed warden, that is a major fail
    If he is still under fire, they will continue to heal him. If he is fully healed and not under fire, they will switch.

Can you cite a quote from SC about "intended behaviour"? I rather think you meant "desired behaviour" rather than "intended behaviour". They are not always the same.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    More hero levels?
    That's a total of 50 levels worth of heroes at th13: gw 10, rc 20, bk 10, and aq 10.

Th9 also has 50 levels worth of heroes: aq 30 & bk 20.
    Th12 also has 50 levels worth of heroes: gw 20, aq 15, and bk 15.
    Why are there that many hero levels for 1 th? At least th11 only had 40 levels worth of heroes.

50 is too much. Heck, 40 is too much too.
    Yes

i am astounded that more hero levels have been added

i really thought that new hero levels would only come every 18 months with each new th level.

oh well, more weeks of not warring

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

I like the lightning spell revamp, itís pretty much exactly what I suggested years ago for a zap spell. But overall canít wair for new content to come out