Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mismatch in classic wars

Fresh Spawn

Mismatch in classic wars

It's being one the most Irrigating problems in clash of clans.We lower town hall are regularly getting mismatched in cwl.Then you say cwl is clan vs clan it doesn't th vs th.Okay we accept it.But why are we being mismatched in classical wars again?Sometimes we get higher town hall than us, then they just wreck our bases.Some days we get lower town halls which is no fun.My clan mates don't use their attacks most of the time because of this.Some players are stoping playing games.Please fix your algorithm and stop misamatching in classical wars.We don't want lower or upper opponents.We want same opponents as us.Please have a look into your algorithms.Thanks.

It doesnt match town hall to town hall. It matches overall roster strength to roster strength. Share your clan tag if you would like people here to take a look and offer suggestions to get more consistent matches.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mdanik98 View Post
    It's being one the most Irrigating problems in clash of clans.We lower town hall are regularly getting mismatched in cwl.Then you say cwl is clan vs clan it doesn't th vs th.Okay we accept it.But why are we being mismatched in classical wars again?Sometimes we get higher town hall than us, then they just wreck our bases.Some days we get lower town halls which is no fun.My clan mates don't use their attacks most of the time because of this.Some players are stoping playing games.Please fix your algorithm and stop misamatching in classical wars.We don't want lower or upper opponents.We want same opponents as us.Please have a look into your algorithms.Thanks.
    Clan wars arrived in the game a little over 6 years ago.

They have been looking into their matching algorithms ever since.

The matching is actually about the best it has ever been at the moment, for most. But clans with unusual rosters, or all low TH with largish rosters will still have difficulty getting good matches, because there simply aren't enough similar clans looking at the same time.

As Piper said, share your tag if you want advice. Without details on the wars you are complaining about we can't help you. I don't personally have the issues you describe in my clans' wars so at this point I'd have to assume it's more about you not understanding why the matches are even rather than them being horribly out of balance.

Happy to look at your roster if you share you're Clan Tag!
    I'd suggest something may be amiss...
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Mid TH12.

Forum Legend
    If you’re talking about matching every mirror TH to TH that’s probably not going to happen because search times for most clans would be really long.

as others has said it seems like classic war match making has never been more “fair” than it is right now. At least that’s been my experience for the past 6 months.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Fresh Spawn
    thank you.Here it is:
    #UV0GGJ8V

thank you.Here it is:
    #UV0GGJ8V
    You won 6 of the last 7 publicly viewable wars, so it doesn't seem you are getting hit with a bad match most times. The one that you lost out of those 7 you had an extra th13, I'd say that match was in your favor. Can you provide some more information about what you think is not going well with the matchmaker for your clan?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You won 6 of the last 7 publicly viewable wars, so it doesn't seem you are getting hit with a bad match most times. The one that you lost out of those 7 you had an extra th13, I'd say that match was in your favor. Can you provide some more information about what you think is not going well with the matchmaker for your clan?
    lower ths are getting upper ths.It's happening everyday.Especially 8,9,10.I am a max th10 and want to improve skills before going th11.But I am getting most of the time maxed 11 or rushed 10.I don't like either.I am not complaining about winning.I just want a competitive war.Lower or rush ths doesn't seem to be interesting.If I get max like me,it would be more fun to play.thanks

lower ths are getting upper ths.It's happening everyday.Especially 8,9,10.I am a max th10 and want to improve skills before going th11.But I am getting most of the time maxed 11 or rushed 10.I don't like either.I am not complaining about winning.I just want a competitive war.Lower or rush ths doesn't seem to be interesting.If I get max like me,it would be more fun to play.thanks
    If you are looking to get your particular hall a "good match", then the roster being tailored to not draw anything other than what you are carrying will make things closer..
    Narrow hall spread, using all balanced bases would likely help.

As for using a max base, it is likely that an early 11, or a slightly lower 10 will have to suffice, since the MMA matches the roster, not the hall.
    You could of course drop all the higher halls, so the draw centres more around the weight of your hall playing the anchor role..
    But once again, expecting a mirror match, especially throughout the entire roster is frankly bordering on ridiculous, considering the number of variables being considered.

Classic war is random spin..
    if you want guarantees, then friendly war may be your best way forward.