Thread: Unlocking O.T.T.O.

New Bloke/Chick

Unlocking O.T.T.O.

Hii guys I'm trying to unlock O.T.T.O., current level for my requirements:
    Mega Tesla will be maxed in a couple of days
    Cannon Cart lvl 15
    BM lvl 16
    Mortar gear-up left

I currently use Night Witch+Minions, trophy range: 3k-3.2k. Any tips to speed up the progress?

Use a Book of Building to finish off any gear-ups on the HV so your Master Builder can keep working on the BB. Knock out the CCs first. The BM is where things slow to a crawl. Consider using Runes and Hammers where possible. Other than that, the time it takes is just the time it takes; there’s really nothing you can do to speed things up once you hit the point where you’re at now.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Quote Originally Posted by Tron82 View Post
    Hii guys I'm trying to unlock O.T.T.O., current level for my requirements:
    Mega Tesla will be maxed in a couple of days
    Cannon Cart lvl 15
    BM lvl 16
    Mortar gear-up left

I currently use Night Witch+Minions, trophy range: 3k-3.2k. Any tips to speed up the progress?
    Be sure to use the clock tower boost on your bb when the master builder is upgrading something there. Also, use clock tower potions if you got them when the master builder is upgrading something on the bb; both clock tower and clock tower potions work well when you are upgrading the battle machine.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Use a Book of Building to finish off any gear-ups on the HV so your Master Builder can keep working on the BB. Knock out the CCs first. The BM is where things slow to a crawl. Consider using Runes and Hammers where possible. Other than that, the time it takes is just the time it takes; there’s really nothing you can do to speed things up once you hit the point where you’re at now.
    Thanks! Will do it your way.

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    Be sure to use the clock tower boost on your bb when the master builder is upgrading something there. Also, use clock tower potions if you got them when the master builder is upgrading something on the bb; both clock tower and clock tower potions work well when you are upgrading the battle machine.
    Already doing this, especially for BM.

I didn't use a single book and got by battle machine 20 levels in a month and a half (maybe a bit longer). Just try to do all your battles everyday.