Thread: Level 31 looking for a neighborhood

Fresh Spawn

Level 31 looking for a friendly neighborhood

Hi guys i'm looking for a friendly neighborhood where i can be useful. I really love derby tasks and i'm always more than happy to help and trade. I'm currently in a lovely home but i'm looking for a little less pressure and a little more friendly ppl. I love to participate and help my team mates and I enjoy derbies very much. Also i'm really active and i complete my derby tasks but i would like to have the option to opt out if someday i won't be able to attend. So I'm looking for a competetive,eager,friendly and even chatty neighborhood cos i don't like being quite all the time. So if you're a fan of derbies and you have a nice helping friendly home and you're interested please inform me❤
    P.s : I'm from Persia and if you are the international type i'd love to be a part of your team.
    My tag is : #PRUJYQPQ9
    Last edited by Alexis76; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:33 AM.

You would be a perfect fit for SUNNY ACRES. We’re a friendly bunch who like to help out & participate casually in derby. Everyone can choose which tasks they want to do.. our tag: #9VL8V2VG
    If you are interested, let me know! I will lower the required level to join.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofiev View Post
    You would be a perfect fit for SUNNY ACRES. We’re a friendly bunch who like to help out & participate casually in derby. Everyone can choose which tasks they want to do.. our tag: #9VL8V2VG
    If you are interested, let me know! I will lower the required level to join.
    I can't find you i search your tag but no results...I don't know whats wrong

Hello alexis76, can i join you to derby participate? Before it, i have followed 2 timed derby by self. I deleted 2 days ago. Now i'm in level 40

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis76 View Post
    I can't find you i search your tag but no results...I don't know whats wrong
    i sent you a friend request on hay day. If you accept me, i’ll invite you to the hood!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofiev View Post
    i sent you a friend request on hay day. If you accept me, i’ll invite you to the hood!
    Oh my god you're all at least level 50 l'm kinda nervous are u sure i could be useful over there?