Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Am I the only one...

Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    Never cared for this game. There's hardly any new stuff that comes unless it's a th level update.
    New levels to heroes? Meh
    New levels to buildings? Meh.
    New supertroops? Meh. Simply because of the cooldown. To be honest, I don't understand what's more stupid - the cooldown or the reasons behind it.
    Never? Sooo.... why are you still here?

Centennial Club
    i used to give my clannies the advice of avoiding the forums/ their social media if they dont want sneak peeks, but now theyre putting them in the new section ingame. so theres almost no way of avoiding it unless you have the discipline to not clear the red notification thing on the info button

New Bloke/Chick
    5 new hero levels, 50 more wall upgrades, a couple new lvls for some buildings, a couple more "supertroops"....it better be more than that or a big MEH !

Me too can't wait and want a surprise an update just pop up

They were all surprise updates before I got on the forum. I got on the forum because that one was a very nasty surprise. To be fair a warning would have helped. It hit the knees of the game harder then Tonya Harding. So many people caught with their stuff exposed.
    Last edited by Martvol; June 18th, 2020 at 05:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

I'm the opposite, I actually like the sneak peeks.
    It's fun to check everyday on what's new.

Millennial Club
    Sneak peeks are nice and hopefully it continues at most 1 week before an update drops.

Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    I'm the opposite, I actually like the sneak peeks.
    It's fun to check everyday on what's new.
    I would love even month long sneak peeks. It feels good to know what's coming in the game so that I prepare for it

To me, Sneak Peeks should be something synchronized with the dev team' s daily work, their plan for next update, taking advice from the users, etc.
    Not the way they do now -- squeezing toothpaste out of a tube little by little

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by myyear2008 View Post
    To me, Sneak Peeks should be something synchronized with the dev team' s daily work, their plan for next update, taking advice from the users, etc.
    Not the way they do now -- squeezing toothpaste out of a tube little by little
    Sneak peek is more about giving customer a look at the new product. No one give their customers daily progress report or asking advice. That is how employer/superior-employee works and not how company-customer works.