Thread: Need Anti-Miner base

Need Anti-Miner base

I have tried many base but I can't defense 2 star against miner. I have tried anti-edg base on this forum and that was really effective but the problem is miner. I tried to protect Dark Elixir in the middle of many base but it only works with Ground and Air troops but no to underground troop. So pls suggest me a good base design for Miner.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AixRynx View Post
    I have tried many base but I can't defense 2 star against miner. I have tried anti-edg base on this forum and that was really effective but the problem is miner. I tried to protect Dark Elixir in the middle of many base but it only works with Ground and Air troops but no to underground troop. So pls suggest me a good base design for Miner.
    Miners are broken at th10, you can triple 95% of th10 bases with just miners and cc wallwrecker + heroes. You will not defend the 2. Perhaps try “Crows base th10“
    Last edited by Zera041; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:33 PM.

Forum Elder
    I agree a lot with Zera041 in that there is no "Anti Miner layout" at least IMO, but you can do to help is put your (upgraded to max) skelly traps set to ground. Also to give them fits and if you have 1-2 witches in the CC they REALLY stall them out and the other defs can whittle them down while they are distracted by her skelly spam.

You will want to place them near those high HP structures. or by the Dark tank, just make sure they have some defs covering those spots so the defs can get to work on them while they are tied up with the skellys.

Good Luck

Try this one, with dragon + balloons on defense. It's relatively weak to air, but I don't recall the last time it was two starred with miners.

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...E3lIWXGHWjj-FQ