Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Fountain

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy Custom Fountain

When the new custom decoís were released I got the tree which I fully upgraded weeks ago. Several friends have got the fountain over the last few weeks and have more than one tree. We always finish first in the top derby but still I have no fountain. I contacted Support and they advised me I do have the fountain but they have (somehow) got it confused with the tree and have now said they wonít answer my queries (after 3 very polite chats)! Is it just luck as to when you get it? I am just frustrated and have a bad case of deco envy!

Quote Originally Posted by Catied07 View Post
    When the new custom deco’s were released I got the tree which I fully upgraded weeks ago. Several friends have got the fountain over the last few weeks and have more than one tree. We always finish first in the top derby but still I have no fountain. I contacted Support and they advised me I do have the fountain but they have (somehow) got it confused with the tree and have now said they won’t answer my queries (after 3 very polite chats)! Is it just luck as to when you get it? I am just frustrated and have a bad case of deco envy!

I am undecided about my second customizable deco, so it sits like this...

i found it her under a new tab in decorations...

Last edited by WussyPuss; June 16th, 2020 at 06:40 AM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by Catied07 View Post
    Several friends have got the fountain over the last few weeks and have more than one tree. We always finish first in the top derby but still I have no fountain. I am just frustrated and have a bad case of deco envy!
    I understand your frustration. We have placed several times and some of my hoodies have received the fountain and another tree. Hear those crickets? Thatís me still waiting 😞

Centennial Club
    Hayday is stingy and maybe they are giving them purposely to hoodies who do not like these custom decoration, just sayin.

When can we exchange these deco with hoodies that do not like them, hmmm?

Centennial Club
    I don't get it. I only got the tree awhile back, never got the fountain and it's taking forever to get blueprints. Quite frankly getting bored with the game, same thing day after day with little reward

Centennial Club
    Oh forgot I'm a single player, are single players penalized for not belonging to a hood?

Our hood is champions league with 2 opted in. After the first tree was given, no one in my hood has gotten any other custom deco. Somehow I received a fountain custom deco from I know not where. We usually finish in first place in the derby unless it is a bunny or bingo one, where we opt to get the three extra prize lines over the top finish prizes since we can pick and reshuffle those. It is frustrating to read that other people have received 2 or 3 additional trees and fountains. We have never received any custom deco for derby prizes. Random indeed.

I'm still waiting for my, much wanted, gorilla. I'm definitely not holding out much hope for fountains

Centennial Club
    That's just not right 2bunnies, especially for a champion league. I'm getting really frustrated with the game��. Thank you guys for responding to me, it's good to know it's not just because I'm a single player

Quote Originally Posted by Anoush View Post
    That's just not right 2bunnies, especially for a champion league. I'm getting really frustrated with the game��. Thank you guys for responding to me, it's good to know it's not just because I'm a single player
    We are Champions league and won 2nd this week. Yet again no fountain deco for me 😞 (But I got 5 scrolls so Iím happy)
    Last edited by OneRadcat; June 22nd, 2020 at 06:50 PM.