Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan leaders - how do you cope with the workload of managing a clan?

I'm not a leader but a co leader but i have the answer to your question. Here I have been vested with power equivalent that of leader and we have a whatsApp grp, Instagram and discord server but all this doesn't help much
    Our leader is a friendly guy he remains calm in ups and downs. Our clan was in top 50 clans of india but suddenly many main players of our clan left and then our clan's strength was just 30.Now we were not even in top 1000.We panicked but he didn't. He just said have patience and keep inviting. He trusted his present clan members and the slowly just in a span of 20 days we were back in top 50.

Since the new recruitment tool arrived, I asked my coleader to go and search for another clan that could be his new home. I closed my clan from other people because they could not meet my standards, which was wrong. But I enjoy playing now, treating clash as a single player game, kinda.

I am still getting requests from people that wanted to join my clan but I only reject them. I've been running my clan almost all by myself. I have many accounts so I could finish clan games and play CWL. I do not play classic wars anymore because loot in LL is enough for me.

I know that recruitment is a big problem in today's clash but you are going to find members that will help you build and maintain your clan. Been there, done that. Just don't focus too much on winning because it will hit your clan hard. Focus more on the improvement that every war can bring to you and your clan mates. Good luck and clash on!
    • Leader of The Exiles (#9GYQLL8R)

Quote Originally Posted by winwin3as View Post
    Since the new recruitment tool arrived, I asked my coleader to go and search for another clan that could be his new home. I closed my clan from other people because they could not meet my standards, which was wrong. But I enjoy playing now, treating clash as a single player game, kinda.

I am still getting requests from people that wanted to join my clan but I only reject them. I've been running my clan almost all by myself. I have many accounts so I could finish clan games and play CWL. I do not play classic wars anymore because loot in LL is enough for me.

I know that recruitment is a big problem in today's clash but you are going to find members that will help you build and maintain your clan. Been there, done that. Just don't focus too much on winning because it will hit your clan hard. Focus more on the improvement that every war can bring to you and your clan mates. Good luck and clash on!
    Same here,lol :-)

The work of the head of the clan is really complicated, I know for myself, I hold 3 clans with 140 participants (this is not bragging, rather a complaint) TX 11 do not like clans below LVL 10, and rarely change clans, this means that you need to recruit active players with not big town halls, we have 5 lvl and recruit from 9 town halls, and in order to find active players, you can create an excel table and record the number of attacks on clan wars there and kick those who don’t attack, you can also use a special site with statistics, I can’t provide a link I’m afraid of the ban, the head of the clan is a long prospect, usually I’m just exhausted, not slowing down, I can be distracted by other computer games, and the phone is on the table and I'm watching the chat, good luck, friend
    Last edited by Rastesting; 1 Week Ago at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastesting View Post
    The work of the head of the clan is really complicated, I know for myself, I hold 3 clans with 140 participants (this is not bragging, rather a complaint) TX 11 do not like clans below LVL 10, and rarely change clans, this means that you need to recruit active players with not big town halls, we have 5 lvl and recruit from 9 town halls, and in order to find active players, you can create an excel table and record the number of attacks on clan wars there and kick those who donít attack, you can also use a special site with statistics, I canít provide a link Iím afraid of the ban, the head of the clan is a long prospect, usually Iím just exhausted, not slowing down, I can be distracted by other computer games, and the phone is on the table and I'm watching the chat, good luck, friend

Some clash friends and I tried to do a similar thing. We created 10 clans ambitiously, with the hope of becoming a mega clan family. The initial days were good, but soon we became mad with the responsibilities of leadership. To add to that, one of the founding members betrayed and destroyed two clans by kicking out everyone. We tried to merge, revive etc, without any success at all. Finally, a much more larger clan completely destroyed us by inviting all the remaining members. And that was it. The current state of the clans:

> 7 not existing anymore
    >Transferred leadership of 1 of the clans to a top member. He closed it and stays there now with some inactive members(don't know why(he is active))
    >2 of them closed with one Townhall 3 account each, kept in charge of them.

Later though, I co-created a new clan with a completely different person and it was running great until recently, with 50/50 membership and 3/4 of them above Townhall 11(honestly don't know what happened to it, as I am no longer a part of it, as they communicate only in Tagalog, which I dont know a single word of and is tired of using Google Translate). It was doing non-stop wars until recently, but the last war is 10 days old now and it has been closed.

I am currently in a one-man clan and that's the best way to enjoy clash IMO, if you have a couple of accounts to keep in other clans, for the social factor.
    Last edited by Nexusios1521; 1 Week Ago at 03:44 PM.