Thread: Recovering old Clan

Exclamation Recovering old Clan

Hi,

I created my own clan 6 years ago and ended up leaving after it went dead, and passed it on to a member I had trusted. The member has now gone inactive but is the only person with a leadership position in the clan. I rejoined with my mini account and am aware that leadership only rotates to Co-leaders/elders after 90 days of inactivity from leader. My mini account player tag is #Q0J9P0CQV and I wanted to know if there is any way I can reclaim leadership of my old clan?
    I do know itís not possible for a member to get leadership via this rotation, but I would like to reclaim this clan because of its history and significance in my COC journey. Time is not an issue for me, just want to figure out if thereís a way to highlight this scenario to Supercell for such cases like mine and to allow leadership rotation in such cases one day.

All you can do is hope the current leader logs in and passes the leadership back to you.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Impossible.

The only way to get the Leader position back is to have the current Leader get on and give it back to you. Since, after viewing the clan, there are only two players in the clan (the Leader and a Member) there is absolutely no way to get the Leader role back (that is if the current Leader is inactive as you say). Don't bother contacting In-Game Support as they will NEVER meddle in clan affairs as they consider that a issue they'll not get involved in.

There is a reason that Members of a clan cannot get the Leader role at all too.

Quote Originally Posted by smasherdashers View Post
    Hi,

I created my own clan 6 years ago and ended up leaving after it went dead, and passed it on to a member I had trusted. The member has now gone inactive but is the only person with a leadership position in the clan. I rejoined with my mini account and am aware that leadership only rotates to Co-leaders/elders after 90 days of inactivity from leader. My mini account player tag is #Q0J9P0CQV and I wanted to know if there is any way I can reclaim leadership of my old clan?
    I do know it’s not possible for a member to get leadership via this rotation, but I would like to reclaim this clan because of its history and significance in my COC journey. Time is not an issue for me, just want to figure out if there’s a way to highlight this scenario to Supercell for such cases like mine and to allow leadership rotation in such cases one day.
    As you stated, there is no way to become a leader as a member without being promoted by the current leader. It's unlikely SC will ever allow this, people would create a bunch of TH3 accounts to go squat in dead clans to take them over. Your time is better spent starting a new clan and building it up.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images