Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Check out the new birthday decorations on Greg's farm!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    I actually do like your town a lot.  I can’t do that on my farm though. The layout wouldn’t work with my brain  but I really like the look.
    I see lots of beautiful and creative farms & towns. And while I enjoy them, they wouldn’t work for my game play or brain. I get confused when I start swapping things around.

Meemeeme, you have created a very nice HayDay world and that it takes you back to wonderful memories is so nice. Thank you for sharing.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Hi could you help me i buy the offer but i just recive dimonts with out tent help

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Rad92 View Post
    Hi could you help me i buy the offer but i just recive dimonts with out tent help
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear of your problem. This is a players' forum, and no-one here can help you with this issue, although members do give useful advice.

You need to contact Supercell Support. You can do that in-game from the settings menu - tap on the cog wheel at the top left corner of your screen.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!