Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Check out the new birthday decorations on Greg's farm!

Encouraging others to step out of their comfort zone...
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRadcat View Post
    I wondered the same on the sheep. I think it is new. Now will these be diamond deco packages?
    You can pretty much bet (at least) the tent will be!
    The deco enthusiasts comments always make my day!

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    You can pretty much bet (at least) the tent will be!
    The deco enthusiasts comments always make my day!
    I'm hoping that as it is a celebration for all, Supercell might be feeling extra generous and let us win them from the boat event thresholds, especially because its even longer than usual 🤞

I hope noone throws a hissy fit about all these wonderful new *pixelated & virtual* decos being available...because they don't agree with birthdays 🙄

My sheep are thrilled to see the sheep balloon! Thanks for the screenshot. I missed it on my tour of Greg’s farm.

I expect that we will get the bench as the boat event prize. The tent will probably be a diamond deco offer. It’s possible that the butterfly balloons would come as a set of 5 in a diamond deco offer. (The very first diamond deco offer was the bouncy house, piñata, and balloon bunches.) In my dreams there will be a gift hunt on Greg’s farm with a couple of birthday decos, old or new. I’d love to see the sheep balloon or a balloon bunch as an event threshold prize.

In the meantime, I’ve got all my cakes and party decorations out in town and on the farm.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; June 18th, 2020 at 07:55 PM.

Farm Level 136 | Town 44 | Achievements 147/150

Diamond packages became available about an hour ago.

MG, unfortunately the butterfly balloons are only sold as singles. 😟
    And a birthday package find on Greg’s farm would be great!
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Diamond packages became available about an hour ago.

MG, unfortunately the butterfly balloons are only sold as singles. 😟
    And a birthday package find on Greg’s farm would be great!
    I expected the tent for 20$ and did splurge due to the amount of time I do play. Debated on the butterfly balloons too. BUT only one? Figured it would be a pair. So glad you mentioned it because I overlooked it. Hard PASS.

Quote Originally Posted by OneRadcat View Post
    I expected the tent for 20$ and did splurge due to the amount of time I do play. Debated on the butterfly balloons too. BUT only one? Figured it would be a pair. So glad you mentioned it because I overlooked it. Hard PASS.
    I agree that a pair of butterfly balloon flower beds would have been nice, and I don’t feel it would have been too greedy. I may buy 2 since I’m saving money on the tent which is very cute but doesn’t go with my lawn party or sanctuary campsite. Of course, the Dibley sheep want me to invest in “a flock” of balloons!

Still hoping for a birthday gift hunt on Greg’s farm.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; June 19th, 2020 at 05:16 PM.

Farm Level 136 | Town 44 | Achievements 147/150

20$ is much less then 25€ how tent cost in my HD. 12€ for single butterfly ballon and 6€ for sheep ballon. Ha, for that money I can buy half year subscription of Youtube Premium. Yes, Supercell became very very greedy.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by meemeeme View Post
    20$ is much less then 25€ how tent cost in my HD. 12€ for single butterfly ballon and 6€ for sheep ballon. Ha, for that money I can buy half year subscription of Youtube Premium. Yes, Supercell became very very greedy.
    The prices you quote are exactly the same as for the diamond packages WITHOUT any decorations. In other words, the decorations come free with diamond purchases, for a limited time.

Of course, you can choose not to buy them; your gameplay will be none the worse for it.

I wait to buy diamond packages until there are some special decorations attached to them, and thus benefit from Supercell's generosity.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post

Of course, you can choose not to buy them; your gameplay will be none the worse for it.
    In my opinion I have most beautiful town in all Hay Day community 😋