Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Recruitment

Centennial Club
    At least I had something to do while waiting for a timer. I donít understand how Supercell is responsible for what others say or do on a chat when any person can be muted. And I can switch globals.

Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    At least I had something to do while waiting for a timer. I don’t understand how Supercell is responsible for what others say or do on a chat when any person can be muted. And I can switch globals.
    SC funded it, and decided to discontinue.
    The topic has been discussed over and over, to the point where it is no longer of relevance..
    Global is gone, and it appears that it is staying gone.

Time to move on and concentrate ones efforts elsewhere.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    The topic has been discussed over and over, to the point where it is no longer of relevance..

Yup. I get it. I am just wasting time on here waiting on a timer. I bet yíall serious players wished I could chat somewhere else. Read a book. Watch a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post

if you moved on, then why bother posting here? Let those of us who are still upset be upset.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPurchased View Post
    Be in it long term with a long term vision, have patience, only take the truly willing to war and don't kick people members ever, unless the are drama lamas.
    I was with this whole post until I got to "don't kick". It seems to me that kicking problematic players (green but don't attack in war and always req but never donate) is key to keeping some open player slots and finding the good ones. Not drama llamas, but really useless for the clan as a whole. Am I too harsh?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewcat View Post
    I was with this whole post until I got to "don't kick". It seems to me that kicking problematic players (green but don't attack in war and always req but never donate) is key to keeping some open player slots and finding the good ones. Not drama llamas, but really useless for the clan as a whole. Am I too harsh?
    I donít think so. Booting is pretty necessary as the clan grows. Itís your clan after all. Iíve kicked players who didnít do anything inherently wrong but only played like once a week

Quote Originally Posted by GoDj1rrA View Post
    if you moved on, then why bother posting here? Let those of us who are still upset be upset.
    I didnt reply simply because it was about global per se..
    i understand people enjoyed global, and of course they will miss what was a big part of their coc experience.

I replied because the "You can mute" or "You can switch globals" was brought up..
    Maybe the player base could do that, but SC couldnt..

SC funded the site, therefore SC had a moral and probably legal obligation to guarantee the integrity of the site..
    Since they couldnt achieve that, they closed it down.

I wasnt giving a personal opinion..
    I was simply condensing what was concluded by conversing in multiple threads since global sunset.

Hello everyone, I have a lev19 clan which Iím planning to start rebuilding tho Iím just clueless on how I can recruit some Good players rather than players whoíll just hop around for troops I have around 6 decent accounts with me , tho I need some trusted crew to start rebuilding any ideas ?

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by llxwa7shxll View Post
    Hello everyone, I have a lev19 clan which Iím planning to start rebuilding tho Iím just clueless on how I can recruit some Good players rather than players whoíll just hop around for troops I have around 6 decent accounts with me , tho I need some trusted crew to start rebuilding any ideas ?
    Depends on what types of players are you willing to let in:
    >If you are willing to let in all players regardless of their level, use Req N Leave clans/dead clans/smaller clans.
    >If you are looking for serious competitive players, recruit from the forums(here)/discord/reddit. Out of these the forums seem to be the most useful for me.

P.S: It would do great if you can get some 3-4 smaller but competitive clans to merge with your clan, or create an alliance of some sort(I advise not to go the feeder/sister/family clan way until you have got some trustworthy members).
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by llxwa7shxll View Post
    It's impossible unless you are willing to use 3rd party sites to recruit. Recruitment in game is dead unless you really want to spend a lot of time jumping around clans trying to poach players