Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Also, I found it rather interesting that the tool found only TH3,4 and 5s with a rare(like one in twenty) townhall 8 or 9, even though I was recruiting from my 12 and 11.
    I would think that's expected. What's the minimum TH level of your clan? I suspect it's 3 - which means the tool will return mostly lower-level bases, since there are more of those clanless than higher-level bases.

If you are looking for higher TH levels, you need to up the min TH level of your clan - and even then I think the tool might need a day to absorb that and start returning the higher THs.

OTOH, it is interesting (at least to me) you pulled so many people out of Req N Leaves. How's the quality of those players? Are they sticking around, or did they just, well, request and then leave?

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Out of further interest, what is the general make up of the clan?
    Are the bulk of members playing at a low hall..
    It could be the clan membership, rather than the recruiter, that best determines the candidate results.

i did think that hall level parameters could be used now.
    Thank you,TerMinus Prime(TP) for this signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I would think that's expected. What's the minimum TH level of your clan? I suspect it's 3 - which means the tool will return mostly lower-level bases, since there are more of those clanless than higher-level bases.

If you are looking for higher TH levels, you need to up the min TH level of your clan - and even then I think the tool might need a day to absorb that and start returning the higher THs.

OTOH, it is interesting (at least to me) you pulled so many people out of Req N Leaves. How's the quality of those players? Are they sticking around, or did they just, well, request and then leave?
    I had thought that it depends on the account from which the tool is used. Yes, the lowest townhall was 3. As for them being loyal, 5 of them left and another 5 joined when i was sleeping.

One difference that i found out, tho was that the redditors were active in the clan chat a bit, but the members coming from req n leave clans were silent as stone, except for requesting troops every 5 minutes. I am trying to keep the clan chat active by talking among with my four accounts as if they are owned by four people, but still the other members dont utter a word.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 14th, 2020 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    I never tried the tool, as my 1 man clan will remain that way, except for a long term in game friend, whom was the guy that finally accepted a green as grass th4 into his clan is welcome anywhere I play..
    And my former clan, which I have returned to, tends to be sitting with pretty much a full tank all the time (although it is saturated with my accounts)

But it does seem that it is looking at the make up of the clan rather than the recruiting account.

Off topic but of further interest to me..
    How do you advance your accounts?, or are they static/parked.
    I used to collect and spend resources on war day as I set up the army for war..
    Made them all slow cook and barely progressing, but showed how stable the MMA was/is, as spin results rarely budged from 1 war to another.
    Only account I actively push is my main, which was severely rushed prior to the release of gold pass.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I never tried the tool, as my 1 man clan will remain that way, except for a long term in game friend, whom was the guy that finally accepted a green as grass th4 into his clan is welcome anywhere I play..
    And my former clan, which I have returned to, tends to be sitting with pretty much a full tank all the time (although it is saturated with my accounts)

But it does seem that it is looking at the make up of the clan rather than the recruiting account.

Off topic but of further interest to me..
    How do you advance your accounts?, or are they static/parked.
    I used to collect and spend resources on war day as I set up the army for war..
    Made them all slow cook and barely progressing, but showed how stable the MMA was/is, as spin results rarely budged from 1 war to another.
    Only account I actively push is my main, which was severely rushed prior to the release of gold pass.
    All those accounts are not mine, lol. Only the 12, 11, a 5 and a 3 are mine in that clan. I am not even the leader. I and 2 other leaders/co-leader of our old clan came together to rebuild the clan. My one-man clan is currently closed as it failed to provide match-ups. Coming to my accounts which are positioned in 7 different clans, I am currently actively upgrading the 12,11,9 and a trio of 5s. An 8, two 7s, a 5, 5 4s and 3 3s, are perma-maxed currently.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 14th, 2020 at 10:08 AM.