Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkey123 View Post
    It's impossible unless you are willing to use 3rd party sites to recruit. Recruitment in game is dead unless you really want to spend a lot of time jumping around clans trying to poach players
    Fully agreed👍, in-game recruiting is almost dead and social aspect of the game is shattered. Looking for a new concept or something helpful feature or its time to give up the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    ...social aspect of the game is shattered...
    (Sarcastically) not if you want to talk about the same things to the same few people on chat everyday.

Millennial Club
    We always do very well Advertising on this Forum in the Looking for Clanmates section

Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    (Sarcastically) not if you want to talk about the same things to the same few people on chat everyday.
    Yeah😂 agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    We always do very well Advertising on this Forum in the Looking for Clanmates section
    Its not even 1% of the clans, they just keep on bumping.
    Also, most of them does not fit requirements of what we want. My own clan is dead but I personally it was way much better than most of the clans which i see. (Activeness, high and skilled players, always in masters leauge and war win streak at its peak 72)

My clan is struggling as well, in game recruiting doesn’t work people slowly trickling away or going inactive we’ve been a solid 40-50 player clan since the get go (almost 6+ years) guess all things come to an end. We’re down to around 25 accounts but I’d say 20 active and maybe 15 users due to multiples . Tried posting here years ago never had luck discord here and there. As of now we have 10active people in games, we typically would finish it the same day..
    Last edited by Tvsever; July 23rd, 2020 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Its not even 1% of the clans, they just keep on bumping.
    1% is a generous estimate.

Last time I looked at clashofstats it showed 37 million accounts active daily.

When I look at the bottom of this page I see 33 have viewed this thread in the past two weeks. Not just today, but over the past 2 weeks. That number again is 33. Not 33m. Not 33k. 33. Not even enough to fill the banquet room at the Chinese buffet on Oak Street.
    Most requested QoL feature is a regional filter in the recruiting tool. If it is so hard to track players by region, why does the top player ranking show both a global and (in my case) a local U.S. tab?

Quote Originally Posted by TomH333 View Post
    What’s the best way to get people to join your clan? (Have a clan with 23,000 trophies but want to expand more)
    Join a clan, select members, become friends, invite them to join.But they will join if they enjoy playing in your clan .
    Periodical pruning will strengthen your clan

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    I decided to rebuild our clan today. I used discord, recuitment tool, reddit, forums and Req N Leave clans for recruitment. 12+ hours have passed and 24 members have joined, and the contribution of members of each tool are:

>From forums- 0 members
    >From reddit- 2 members
    >From discord- 0 members
    >From recruitment tool- 0 members
    >From Req N Leave clans- 22 members

Also, I found it rather interesting that the tool found only TH3,4 and 5s with a rare(like one in twenty) townhall 8 or 9, even though I was recruiting from my 12 and 11.
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; August 13th, 2020 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    I decided to rebuild our clan today. I used discord, recuitment tool, reddit, forums and Req N Leave clans for recruitment. 12+ hours have passed and 24 members have joined, and the contribution of members of each tool are:

>From forums- 0 members
    >From reddit- 2 members
    >From discord- 0 members
    >From recruitment tool- 0 members
    >From Req N Leave clans- 22 members

Also, I found it rather interesting that the tool found only TH3,4 and 5s with a rare(like one in twenty) townhall 8 or 9, even though I was recruiting from my 12 and 11.
    Out of further interest, what is the general make up of the clan?
    Are the bulk of members playing at a low hall..
    It could be the clan membership, rather than the recruiter, that best determines the candidate results.

i did think that hall level parameters could be used now.