Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Elixir/gold imbalance at some town hall levels if you are a ‘maxed’?

Centennial Club
    Thank you. With the exception that I already maxed the pumps I am doing what you suggested Munitor. I love dragon attacks.

Upgrade is the solution if it really bothers me. I was just pointing out the balance. TH9 seems to have a problem with DE shortage which also can be ‘helped’ by upgrading. And others have been mentioned that I hadn’t noticed yet but will. Thanks to all

Centennial Club
    I just rushed to th12 anyway, and oh I'm doing quite fine

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatulusMaximus View Post
    Never waste a resource. As soon as you hit the surplus, go to the next th. It just makes more sense to keep using everything. Th8 is so far from the top, that rushing to th9 doesn’t hurt that bad, especially these days with all the help/speeded up stuff that is available.
    Never waste a resourcE

I agree. Get to th9 as soon as you can so at least you will be able to put elixir into walls if necessary.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Millennial Club
    many th lvls has this issue, th8 is the major one of course.

my rule is not to waste de, so once king made it to lvl10 (actually 9) upgrade th. when you reach th9 all elixir can go to walls.
    on th9 you have 50 lvls of heroes to do, this is more than enough time to upgrade all walls so you will find yourself waiting for builders to finish structures (this is assuming 2 builders constantly upgrading heroes and you have only 3 builders for structures)

either way th8 is about 2-3 weeks only and th9 is a 2 months so just push forward and get to th10 or above to start feeling the game.
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

This th8 e imbalance apparently helped sustain the economy for th9s... which is another issue if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    many th lvls has this issue, th8 is the major one of course.

my rule is not to waste de, so once king made it to lvl10 (actually 9) upgrade th. when you reach th9 all elixir can go to walls.
    on th9 you have 50 lvls of heroes to do, this is more than enough time to upgrade all walls so you will find yourself waiting for builders to finish structures (this is assuming 2 builders constantly upgrading heroes and you have only 3 builders for structures)

either way th8 is about 2-3 weeks only and th9 is a 2 months so just push forward and get to th10 or above to start feeling the game.
    I am wondering what levels of troops And heroes you are taking into TH10 if you spend only 3 weeks @ TH8 and 2 mths at TH9?

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L60 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L57 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Trophies: 5000+

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    I am wondering what levels of troops And heroes you are taking into TH10 if you spend only 3 weeks @ TH8 and 2 mths at TH9?
    at th8 maxed king and maxed drags and loons. this takes just 2-3 weeks as first lvls of king are 12h-1d and12h so king to lvl 9 takes you 8.5 days only and thats when you start upgrade to th9 usually, if for some reason you want few extra days - upgrade hogs (you will need them at th11 and above)

at th9 heroes in their 20th (usualy 22-25) and maxed lavas and loons + heal/rage (this takes 2 months)
    at th10 i switch to miners push heroes to 40 (another 2-3 months)
    at th11 i switch to hybrid and upgrade hogs and freeze to max. this th takes about 4-5 months just because the buildings upgrades are long and at th12 you dont want a rushed base.
    th12 takes a lot of time and usually i upgrade it slowly as by that point i already have new account rising up.
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    I started mini accounts which are currently town hall 8. It seems as if I am ‘sitting’ on full elixir storages way before the town hall is maxed. I am just waiting for the lab to clear and still have to raid for gold (get to raid, as dragons are fun).

I have 5 builders that I keep busy. It seems I had this same imbalance with my other accounts.

I have taken to putting my elixir storages and collectors in an unprotected corner hoping that some raiders leave my gold alone. At one point I quit emptying elixir collectors.

This happened at the end of town hall 7 also.

I know, I can just upgrade TH. My question for ‘maxers’ if they have noticed any other imbalances at other TH levels?
    In TH10, elixir imbalance starts showing up towards the end, same with DE. Gold also does when you're done with traps and last bits of defenses.

The advantage is to dump your resources on Walls, Walls take a lot of effort, and Elixir and Gold keep getting dumped on them towards the end, along with DE for Heroes.

When heroes get done, try doing more DE expensive attacks, no other way out xD.... Elixir is the one resource which gets imbalanced the most towards the end... That's why they made GW an Elixir hero
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Blow yourself away by reading my brand new idea - The Shadow Spirit!

TH9's need that source of elixir, so keep it topped up and hope someone does the same for you when your a th9!
    COC MAIN: Working on latest update TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile

Millennial Club
    Every TH has an imbalance...its all about what is needed at that level. For most, the imbalance is the elixer at the start of a new TH. This is when elixer is needed the most (especially once you get the GW). Towards the end of a TH, the needs for DE becomes huge (unless you were smart enough to max your heros as a priority...makes it soo much easier).

They key now, is not to max....atleast not max all troops. Just max whats popular at TH13 and move on to the next TH.