Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many reports make a coc id banned???

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    There's always a reason.
    A reason maybe, a valid one not always. I won't talk for others but personally I got an account wrongly banned. And before someone jumps on his keyboard: yes I can use the word "wrongly" since the ban was then revoked, with an official apology by Supercell and free gems.
    Your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS
    ===>More info on the official thread<===

Keep it clean and any number of reports from opponent's clans won't lead to ban your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    A reason maybe, a valid one not always. I won't talk for others but personally I got an account wrongly banned. And before someone jumps on his keyboard: yes I can use the word "wrongly" since the ban was then revoked, with an official apology by Supercell and free gems.
    I would like to see the story in screenshots. I have read only 2 or 3 times that forumer was able to get his village unbanned. Never any prove.

Haha.... you dirty little troll

Quote Originally Posted by ashimghfm View Post
    How many reports make that account banned???
    I could be wrong, but I don't believe the reporting in clan chat works the same as the old global. In the old global an account would be banned based on a certain number of reports (I think 7) but even then it was only banned from global, not banned from playing.

Instead, you should be careful with what you say. If you say something offensive, it might just be one report that is all it takes to get at least a temporary ban.

Also, if you do make it into an enemy clan, there are much more useful things you can do while there to help your clan than talk trash with the enemy.
    Last edited by 2222; June 14th, 2020 at 02:45 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

You can trash talk via your clan description as well

Change it according to War situation

Just don't use abusive/offensive language, you won't get banned

In one of our family clan, co-leader wrote something naughty, got a temporary ban of 2 days
    Last edited by helldestroyer; June 14th, 2020 at 02:56 PM.
    Th 13 Accounts 75/75/50/20||75/75/50/20||55>56/71>72/50/20

I’d report you if you came to my clan to talk smack if you said something that was inappropriate, but I also don’t let people join during war. A clan that lets in an enemy combatant in does so at their own risk, although your risk is much greater since it transcends the bounds of that clan war.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I would like to see the story in screenshots. I have read only 2 or 3 times that forumer was able to get his village unbanned. Never any prove.
    Since we can't share here discussions with the in-game support, you will have to trust my words. Screenshots can be edited in Photoshop anyway.
    Your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS
    ===>More info on the official thread<===

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Why would you do that in the first place? to get in the head of your opponents? If you do that to my clan more than a few times, where the "few times" is really annoying, we will jump on you and will receive 45 reports from each of my members. I'm not sure if they would entertain such reports, or if yes, to what extent,
    I would hope that if that happened, your clan would get a banfor a few days.

well i think its better to just jump once and leave an annoying smile ��, then just get over it. Its not really a good thing to repeat annoying things over and over as eventually you will find your place, you cannot dennis-rodman anyone anytime you want. 1 annoying smile is enough for the sake of your satisfaction.

But it would be safer not to do so.
    He isn't talking about doing it many times to the same opponents.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Please don't ask others to breach forum rules. You KNOW that is not allowed.

And whyyou have any doubt, I don't know. I'm sure ithappens far more than you might get hints of.