Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many reports make a coc id banned???

Question How many reports make a coc id banned???

I am very enthusiastic when start clan war. So I used to go our enemy clan to make fun with them(but not used bad words to them). I normally go to our enemy clan when war preparation day/battle day.

But, it is a sorrowful matter that yesterday a member of enemy clan thread me to leave their clan & said that he will report my id. I got afraid then if my id really become banned,,,😣😱😱

So, Share me the information about this matter and advice me about this, Sir.

Thanks Suppercell team

Depends on what you have done. Suggest to not do "fun" with others as you risk your account to be banned.

Edit:
    What you show is not a sportsman like behaviour.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 14th, 2020 at 08:37 AM.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    I would be surprised if this one incident would get you banned. But as Wotan said, it is not friendly to do such things. I would stronly recommend to not do these things again.

Why would you do that in the first place? to get in the head of your opponents? If you do that to my clan more than a few times, where the "few times" is really annoying, we will jump on you and will receive 45 reports from each of my members. I'm not sure if they would entertain such reports, or if yes, to what extent, well i think its better to just jump once and leave an annoying smile 😁, then just get over it. Its not really a good thing to repeat annoying things over and over as eventually you will find your place, you cannot dennis-rodman anyone anytime you want. 1 annoying smile is enough for the sake of your satisfaction.

But it would be safer not to do so.
    Last edited by maximooze007; June 14th, 2020 at 08:44 AM.

It is okay to join enemy clan during war but any kind of abusing is not allowed.Be a good spy.

How many reports make that account banned???

Quote Originally Posted by ashimghfm View Post
    It can be as little as one; which is why this is a terrible idea.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by ashimghfm View Post
    You really want to know how much bad behaviour you can show until you would get banned?

One single report can be enough to get you permanently banned. It all depends on what you have done.
    Stop bad behaviour in the game and you are fine. Continue bad behaviour but then dont come back and complain you havent done anything wrong.
    Thats simple.

There is always a reason and to be honest if you did get banned - I would have no pity for a person that found ‘fun’ in such behavior. Learn how to be a good war attacker and hey try this - end of war pop over to the enemy and thank them for a good match (win or lose) its a very nice thing to do and shows other players good sportsmanship or you can put a note in your clan desc. “ClanName thanks for a good war” or something

Justice - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 22!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

Centennial Club
    Always be polite and leave when asked. The other clan should learn to close the clan during war. They are luckily that your intention is fun chat and not taking pictures of the war bases, but if you do it is a game. This forum tends to have very serious players. But this is a game.

To answer your question, one report as others have said. So be polite and keep chat fun. Stop when asked.