Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 2months ago got robbed by SupGob 3times in a row without getting shield changed yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    So Sneaky Goblins, a super TH11 troop, against a weak TH11 base with what amounts to TH10 defenses on a layout with almost all resources outside the base or in one giant area accessible via one Jump and you don't think something other than the troop is the problem?
    LOL....well said!!
    Last edited by carmour987; June 13th, 2020 at 04:05 PM.

Forum Elder
    Gobs and supergobs are my favourite for hitting bases, especially when someone has left a gap in the middle where a Tesla or bomb is.

I’m not sure an army of supergobs could get more than 30% from the resource buildings alone but I always end the battle at 28 or 29 % to let my fellow gob lovers have a bash too!
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    Gobs and supergobs are my favourite for hitting bases, especially when someone has left a gap in the middle where a Tesla or bomb is.

I’m not sure an army of supergobs could get more than 30% from the resource buildings alone but I always end the battle at 28 or 29 % to let my fellow gob lovers have a bash too!
    I love ending a gob raid under 30%. I only go further if I’m gathering stars for a daily bonus or other challenge, but even then a gob snipe doesn’t always result in a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I love ending a gob raid under 30%. I only go further if I’m gathering stars for a daily bonus or other challenge, but even then a gob snipe doesn’t always result in a shield.
    I used to run gob knife at lower levels frequently getting the town hall and the de by it for less than 30% damage. Good times.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    I mean you could, I said Super Goblin ignore any Base Layout.
    That is at least the third time you have said it. But sorry, repeating it won't make it true. That layout isn't a difficult one for super goblins. It also wouldn't be that difficult for an old style goblin knife to do the same.

And still can loot pretty good without giving shields.

You could've given one or two layout ? that can prevent Super Goblin looting "a lots of amount" while still "get a shield"
    He could.

Reply in short :

> Some says could've <30% with every troop combination, stealing all resources attacking any base
    Ans : Your name's Jesus ?

> Some says said it's because my defense is TH10, not TH11
    Ans : I think the different would only be either he uses more goblins, or he steal less, 'cause <30% don't give me any shield anyway, as long as attackers decided to do it <30%

> Some says use good of traps
    Ans: I need 1-maxed giant bomb OR 1-TH10 giant bomb + bombs to deal with health of a Lv.7 SG, and that would only make he tried traps first ? Anyway JUMP spell last 60 second.

> Some says it's impossible to be stolen 100%
    Ans : it's nearly 100%, I have full storage, and around 10 hours idle in Collectors

> Some says Spread out collectors
    Ans : Well, still 1 collectors only need 1 SG to deal with, so 17 requires only 17 SG

> Some says Normal Goblin can do the same
    Ans : tho I never encounter goblin attacks throughout entire playthrough of Th-10, either they just steal the collectors or they can't get in the base. However, after SG is introduced, 3 times in a row using Super Goblin.
    Ans : I'm late to the game, but never been trough where "goblin knife" are good

> Some says my base suck
    Ans : That's why I was asking for an example, and no one can.
    Ans : Well, alright. So I should Have/Search for a base layout that's capable of defending SG only ?
    Ans : I don't design base myself, but all online bases I searched for it's just the same, SG still can get in with 1 JUMP spell
    Ans : If I put all Storage packed in the middle, it can never defend any other troops combination.
    Ans : I wasn't going for trophy, so finally, instead of changing my base layout, I lower my trophy count (from ~3000 > ~1800) and no one attack me at all.
    ^^^^ That's why I was asking if he could show me an example of a base layout that can defend SG from stealing at all (stealing less doesn't mean it could), at the same time, gaining a shield if he steals. Which is impossible, if he keeps it < 30%
    p.s. I know "Goblins & Super Goblins" are designed to steal resources

>> So it's just when your trophy is at a certain level, you ought to be stolen without getting a shield <<
    Ans : I mean that's the thing I can only think of, if anyone thinks' it's till because my trash base, fine.

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

>> So it's just when your trophy is at a certain level, you ought to be stolen without getting a shield <<
    Ans : I mean that's the thing I can only think of, if anyone thinks' it's till because my trash base, fine.
    Definitely trophy level matters. If you are at a trophy level where players don't care about trophies, you are more likely to get hit by attacks that don't give you shields. You also probably farm so much on your own attacks that it still is worth it. You have to take the bad with the good when it comes to farming low.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Centennial Club
    this reminds me of the goblin knife (few giants/wb mostly goblins) craze when the th and shield change first came out, some ppl went out of their way to steal all the loot while staying under 30% just to have you get hit again, so it seems like goblins in general do this and not something exclusive to super goblins. vaults deeper in the base help and also traps hit stealthed units, so base design can counter it. they cant trigger a trap with few sneaky goblins if its too deep in. in my personal experience i found a warden immunity with sneaky goblin/jump spam can guarantee everything no doubt. but thatd be a full team which i found is unoptimal farming, similar to goblin knifes.
    Last edited by CorValerie; June 14th, 2020 at 03:06 AM.

Reply in short :

> Some says could've <30% with every troop combination, stealing all resources attacking any base
    Ans : Your name's Jesus ?

> Some says said it's because my defense is TH10, not TH11
    Ans : I think the different would only be either he uses more goblins, or he steal less, 'cause <30% don't give me any shield anyway, as long as attackers decided to do it <30%

> Some says use good of traps
    Ans: I need 1-maxed giant bomb OR 1-TH10 giant bomb + bombs to deal with health of a Lv.7 SG, and that would only make he tried traps first ? Anyway JUMP spell last 60 second.

> Some says it's impossible to be stolen 100%
    Ans : it's nearly 100%, I have full storage, and around 10 hours idle in Collectors

> Some says Spread out collectors
    Ans : Well, still 1 collectors only need 1 SG to deal with, so 17 requires only 17 SG

> Some says Normal Goblin can do the same
    Ans : tho I never encounter goblin attacks throughout entire playthrough of Th-10, either they just steal the collectors or they can't get in the base. However, after SG is introduced, 3 times in a row using Super Goblin.
    Ans : I'm late to the game, but never been trough where "goblin knife" are good

> Some says my base suck
    Ans : That's why I was asking for an example, and no one can.
    Ans : Well, alright. So I should Have/Search for a base layout that's capable of defending SG only ?
    Ans : I don't design base myself, but all online bases I searched for it's just the same, SG still can get in with 1 JUMP spell
    Ans : If I put all Storage packed in the middle, it can never defend any other troops combination.
    Ans : I wasn't going for trophy, so finally, instead of changing my base layout, I lower my trophy count (from ~3000 > ~1800) and no one attack me at all.
    ^^^^ That's why I was asking if he could show me an example of a base layout that can defend SG from stealing at all (stealing less doesn't mean it could), at the same time, gaining a shield if he steals. Which is impossible, if he keeps it < 30%
    p.s. I know "Goblins & Super Goblins" are designed to steal resources

1. Any troop can take your outside collectors and leave. This won't give you a shield. It's incredibly easy to do this just suround the base with archers or goblins. This is how most people raid at low leagues so that they get the "full collectors" without using any spells or many troops so they can raid more often without waiting a long army to build.
    2. You won't find many bases that are designed to counter this style of attack because the majority of players dont mind losing a bit of resources on defence as they gain a huge amount more back by raiding. However if you look up "loot base" you may get some bases that will work better. No one posts pne because ot is hard to garuntee.
    3. If the attacker uses regular goblins and jump and heal maybe a freeze and or other goblins to distract splash defences it is very possible to get all the resources even inside a base with normal gobs.
    4. It is th11 if your saying SG because th10 does NOT HAVE sneaky goblins therefor you are being hit by a th11 vs th10 defences techniqually!

The problem with this thread is it happened 2 MONTH ago. That in itself is a bit odd. I hardly notice or care who attacked me today lol. And since it happened so long ago, we donít get to see a screenshot of the real situation. All we can do is guessing and speculating. When OP say resources were 100% stolen, were all resources in the pumps or mines, or were they in storages too, even worse, were they really 100% stolen? How can you be 100% sure since it happened 2 month ago and you no longer have the replay?