Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clan Wars Search

Centennial Club
    Then what is the use of showing clan stars at all they can anyways be seen in the achievement "War Hero". Why put it in the profile on top at all if they don't do anything. And how is it too much data.

If this is done then the things which would be on screen to determine are the following

1. Player Preference (in or out)
    2. Level
    3. Player Name
    4. War Stars
    5. i (which if click would show base of the person like one has option in profile)

And who said that it will not give players with less stars no chance. The feature will just make it easier to see how many experienced players need to be taken and how many I can try new.

If you are saying adding profile of th would be a nice option then by your logic you are not keeping a tab at your clan. If you are such a good and active leader then you shouldn't ask for that either.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahilagg8901 View Post
    If you are saying adding profile of th would be a nice option then by your logic you are not keeping a tab at your clan. If you are such a good and active leader then you shouldn't ask for that either.

Are you contradicting yourself? :-) .
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; June 14th, 2020 at 06:25 AM.

Forum Superstar
    Right now players starting war needs to see who is active who is not, who is a good attacker in war who is not.

If more stats could be provided on the tab where we pick players for war maybe it will help solve the problem.

My suggestion add the base image just like one can see in the profile menu and also add the war stars that the person has scored till now.

Since the entire purpose of war stars is to see for players how well one has done in wars why not add it when making a search for war.

Will help in choosing the players in a better manner.
    This is true.

I think the best suggestion is to be able to sort the clan by various options, including donation stats.

In practice, I need two devices and two accounts to start most wars. One to start the war, the other to check on players at the boundary of being included.

Then what is the use of showing clan stars at all they can anyways be seen in the achievement "War Hero". Why put it in the profile on top at all if they don't do anything. And how is it too much data.

If this is done then the things which would be on screen to determine are the following

1. Player Preference (in or out)
    2. Level
    3. Player Name
    4. War Stars
    5. i (which if click would show base of the person like one has option in profile)

And who said that it will not give players with less stars no chance. The feature will just make it easier to see how many experienced players need to be taken and how many I can try new.

All this information is already in the profile tab.... it sounds like you just don't have a good grip on your clan.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    All this information is already in the profile tab.... it sounds like you just don't have a good grip on your clan.
    Looks like you have enough time to go and look at all the players and start war.

Good for you.