Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan Wars Search

Centennial Club

Clan Wars Search

Right now players starting war needs to see who is active who is not, who is a good attacker in war who is not.

If more stats could be provided on the tab where we pick players for war maybe it will help solve the problem.

My suggestion add the base image just like one can see in the profile menu and also add the war stars that the person has scored till now.

Since the entire purpose of war stars is to see for players how well one has done in wars why not add it when making a search for war.

Will help in choosing the players in a better manner.
    Last edited by Sahilagg8901; June 13th, 2020 at 06:22 AM.

What determines a good attacker? Just if they get 3 stars or if they get 2 stars against higher th than them?
    Your idea just have players attacking weakest bases for best score.

Biggest question is do you really think SC would say player X is a horrible war attacker? Why would player X continue playing the game if nobody wants them?
    This is potential revenue loss if they used your idea.

If you pay attention to your wars you can see who is constantly missing/failing at attacking.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; June 13th, 2020 at 12:58 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    What determines a good attacker? Just if they get 3 stars or if they get 2 stars against higher th than them?

Biggest question is do you really think SC would say player X is a horrible war attacker? Why would player X continue playing the game if nobody wants them?

If you pay attention to your wars you can see who is constantly missing/failing at attacking.
    I don't know what you understood from the post but I didnt have any intention to let SC or some third party decide who is a good player or not.

Just that since we can see clan war stars earned in profile why not also put it in a place where it is useful.

It is up to leader which person he/she considers good attacker or considers to put in war.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post

Seems like a nice QOL change to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahilagg8901 View Post
    I don't know what you understood from the post but I didnt have any intention to let SC or some third party decide who is a good player or not.

Just that since we can see clan war stars earned in profile why not also put it in a place where it is useful.

It is up to leader which person he/she considers good attacker or considers to put in war.
    I suppose I read that wrong then. You want the war list extended with players war stasr and images of their base?

Images of the base I can support. CWL selection screen has it.

War stars are no indication of how good a person is at attacking in war.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Exactly.My TH8 account created in 2014 has 800+ war stars,while the TH8 created in March 2020,has less than 100.

You’re asking for a lot of data to be provided on one tiny screen. Activity is determined by a number of factors. If you’re clan leadership, which I’m assuming you are if you’re starting wars, you should have a good handle on the goings-on of your clanmates.

I’m with Johnny in that they should add TH icons to regular war selection, and they should have done it when they added them to CWL selection.

Spend some time and manage your clan....that is the long and short of it. A clan is only as good as it's leader and sorry to say but it is not the responsibility of SC to keep track of every little stat a player could generate just to make the job of a clan leader easy. This is what separates the really good clans from the rest.Lots of tools out there already if you REALLY want to manage your clan.

I'm fine with adding the image onto the screen when you pick players for war, but not the stars. This would encourage leaders to only put in players with the highest amount of stars, and people will start to drop lower to hit to grind stars. Stars don't determine how good a player is. If a leader is active in a clan, they will be able to easily see who is a good player anyway.