Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrade/ update

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine6 View Post
    That’s very slack on behalf of Supercell allowing the game to max in the builder base, it shouldn’t be possible they know how long it takes to reach max. Poor effort coder kiddies I’ll find another game to spend money on.
    You can always spend your money on the main village or on a second account if all you want is to spend your money on a game.

Quote Originally Posted by DoritosSk View Post
    You can always spend your money on the main village or on a second account if all you want is to spend your money on a game.
    Good point mate

Why donít allowing OTTO to move to the main village if the Builder Base is maxed out? Alternatively the builder could be allowed to collect the money (using some time based mechanism depending on how much he will pack) and ship it over to the other one... that way players will be still compelled to keep having versus battles... at the moment I donít play anymore with the builder base as there is no motivation for it.
    Last edited by Stormkeep; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormkeep View Post
    Why don’t allowing OTTO to move to the main village if the Builder Base is maxed out? Alternatively the builder could be allowed to collect the money (using some time based mechanism depending on how much he will pack) and ship it over to the other one... that way players will be still compelled to keep having versus battles... at the moment I don’t play anymore with the builder base as there is no motivation for it.
    You got your 6th builder, now you want a 7th? Jeez, you give people an inch and now they want a mile.

Exchange of resources is RULED OUT:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A

I hope this year. I recently posted a thread with a new BB hero concept idea. I hope they put him in the game.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ant-Builder%21

Fresh Spawn

Builder base wars

Why has no one done this yet

Quote Originally Posted by Benpill View Post
    Why has no one done this yet
    Because it won't work and there's too many complications that can't be resolved. Read my thread here on why it's not possible: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...l-never-happen
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:35 PM.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 48 | RC 14 |