Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade/ update

Upgrade/ update

When will there be an upgrade for the builder town? I can’t collect $$$ from battle pass because all upgrades are complete.

Probably not until the end of this year or some time in 2021

Fresh Spawn
    That’s very slack on behalf of Supercell allowing the game to max in the builder base, it shouldn’t be possible they know how long it takes to reach max. Poor effort coder kiddies I’ll find another game to spend money on.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine6 View Post
    That’s very slack on behalf of Supercell allowing the game to max in the builder base, it shouldn’t be possible they know how long it takes to reach max. Poor effort coder kiddies I’ll find another game to spend money on.
    You can always do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine6 View Post
    Thats a very harsh comment i assume you dont realise the clash dev team is a small team which means tbey cant focus on updates for all parts of the game in one go so its not a poor effort at all and why would you even spend money on the builder base in the first place mine is maxed out without spending a penny
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    Thats a very harsh comment i assume you dont realise the clash dev team is a small team which means tbey cant focus on updates for all parts of the game in one go so its not a poor effort at all and why would you even spend money on the builder base in the first place mine is maxed out without spending a penny
    They have enough revenue to hire a bigger team.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    They have enough revenue to hire a bigger team.
    Bigger isnt always better. Anyways, they could have someone working on it if they knew what they wanted to do. It's been said many times, just adding on bh10 doesnt add anything to the game but more grind. They are looking for ways to make bh better and more relevant. Just havent found the right idea.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by klavious View Post
    they have enough revenue to hire a bigger team.
    too many cook spoil the broth

Fresh Spawn
    Could it be possible to cash in the gold and elixir for gems or potions ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dddoe View Post
    Could it be possible to cash in the gold and elixir for gems or potions ?
    Only "items" can be sold for gems, "builder" resources (like resources for home village) cannot be sold - and it is highly unlikely that this will be changed.

-- marrvin
    Disclaimer: I do not work for SuperCell. I am not related to SuperCell in any way. I do not state any facts. All statement published by me are my opinions based on observations or just my guesses.