Thread: Has anyone noticed a sudden decrease in the drop rate of mystery tasks?

Has anyone noticed a sudden decrease in the drop rate of mystery tasks?

We had been getting a steady flow of mystery tasks to the usual maximum of 4. Once taken they would repopulate rapidly. Suddenly we are finding ourselves trashing ridiculous amounts of tasks to get a mystery task. Usually we only trash 4 slots in an attempt to keep our trash rate low. Iím also seeing this in another hood that I participate in. They are trashing more slots to compensate and it doesnít seem to be helping. My hood has decided to try trashing only one slot at a time to try to force a mystery task. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? Both hoods r highly competitive so keeping the trash rate low is important.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Our hood is competitive too but we don't mind about the leaderboard so don't care about trashing. But I've instructed my hoodies to trash 2 or 3 tasks when they take a mystery task so I've guess that the drop rate for a mystery tasks is something between 25%-50% and I think that was the case also in the last derby (we've finished already).

It's not like a blossom derby in which every new task is a blossom task (if there's room in the board).
    Last edited by zetis; June 12th, 2020 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    We had been getting a steady flow of mystery tasks to the usual maximum of 4. Once taken they would repopulate rapidly. Suddenly we are finding ourselves trashing ridiculous amounts of tasks to get a mystery task. Usually we only trash 4 slots in an attempt to keep our trash rate low. Iím also seeing this in another hood that I participate in. They are trashing more slots to compensate and it doesnít seem to be helping. My hood has decided to try trashing only one slot at a time to try to force a mystery task. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? Both hoods r highly competitive so keeping the trash rate low is important.
    I noticed/had the same issue earlier in the year and started this thread about it...

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ks-on-my-board

Thanks for your reply. As a matter of fact, now that you remind me, I remember your post. We always do staggered trashing for mystery and blossom as a matter of course. I believe it was called delayed trashing in your post. It had no effect overall bc we had been doing this from the beginning. Our derby is almost over. Our normal trash rate is 5 per person opted in, this week it will be over 10! I suppose we are all in the same boat so it will affect everyoneís leaderboard scores similarly.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​