Thread: Is there an official recruitment Discord server?

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!

Is there an official recruitment Discord server?

Title says it all ^^^^
    Through action, a man becomes a hero.
    Through death, a hero becomes a legend.
    Through time, a legend becomes a myth and by learning from the myth, a man takes action.
    https://i.imgur.com/28jp4pU.jpg
    Thank you DragonX101 for this great signature picture!

Good question . I am also in need of a discord server for recruiting my people.

Nothing official, but the Reddit server had quite active recruitment rooms. https://discord.com/channels/236523452230533121

Recruitment tool is trash , i can't even find a single player through this tool who joined my lvl16 clan. Global chat was way better , atleast we should able to see players post their profile from where we atleast know they are looking for a clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaibhav4444444444 View Post
    Recruitment tool is trash , i can't even find a single player through this tool who joined my lvl16 clan. Global chat was way better , atleast we should able to see players post their profile from where we atleast know they are looking for a clan.
    That is sort of beating a dead horse: Global chat is gone and will not come back.
    The OP does not ask us if we like the recruitment tool (I doubt anyone does yet) but for discord servers.

That said, https://discord.com/channels/585833433880592416 is also a good one: no recruitment rooms but a chance to meet many people which helps in finding a place where you fit in. Not meant to advertise your clan though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaibhav4444444444 View Post
    Recruitment tool is trash , i can't even find a single player through this tool who joined my lvl16 clan. Global chat was way better , at least we should able to see players post their profile from where we atleast know they are looking for a clan.
    The communication ****** **** provides just instantly creates that eager to join a clan. where recruitment tool ... It's like a thick wall, feels so weak to persuade any players to join their clan. 'cause everyone is spamming "invite to join clan", and not anyone would randomly pick a clan to join. Those small conversation in ****** **** is over the top.

Tho recruitment tool's incentive to provide easy way for wider player base is a good move, but still haven't see any great results at the moment.

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.