Thread: Help me please

Help me please

I made a clan and for some reason when i click on “find new members” tab it shows up with nothing, no people to invite and it happens for both my accounts how do i fix this??

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    You'll have to wait a full 24 hrs. from the clan's creation time before you're allowed to use the Recruitment Tool as your clan is not listed just yet in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    You'll have to wait a full 24 hrs. from the clan's creation time before you're allowed to use the Recruitment Tool as your clan is not listed just yet in the system.
    Actually, I also created a clan. I was checking why the 'Find New Members' Option wasn't working while seeing the forum. Even after 24hours, I cannot see any members in the 'Find New Members' Option. Why is that so??

Pro Member
    I did this a few times to see this and found that sometimes it was inside 24 hrs and sometimes it was between 1-2 days...
    Not great for new clans wanting to recruit people.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L60 | BK: 50| GW 20 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L57 | BK: 50| GW 20 | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 | RC: L11 | Max Trophies: 5000+

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWizard3588 View Post
    Actually, I also created a clan. I was checking why the 'Find New Members' Option wasn't working while seeing the forum. Even after 24hours, I cannot see any members in the 'Find New Members' Option. Why is that so??
    Please don't necro old threads. It is against the forum rules.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Please don't necro old threads. It is against the forum rules.
    Is asking a related question to the OP that is just over 2months old necroing?

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWizard3588 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    I did this a few times to see this and found that sometimes it was inside 24 hrs and sometimes it was between 1-2 days...
    Not great for new clans wanting to recruit people.
    We say "in 24 hours", but observational data tells us it is not simply a "24 hour" clock runoff. It also appears to be triggered by a Time of Day action, with an unknown triggering time. Since we have no idea what clocks are used, I am going to make up an example, such as ...

1) Upon clan creation, 12 hours must elapse prior clan inclusion. This is to eliminate clans that form, an and then abandon immediately afterwards.

2) After the 12 hour cooldown, a clan is added to the database.

3) Each day at midnight UTC, a new table is built for use.

As I stated, only an example. The actual mechanics are unknown. In the above scenario as an example, dependent upon exactly when the clan was created, the total wait could be anywhere from 12 hours, to 1 day 23 hrs 59 minutes.

So we say "1 day" or "24 hours" since exact timing is yet known. Bottom line, once a new clan is created, be patient!